Chapter Two

Kengkla came often hanging around the football field watching from the stands the captain yelling out orders to his juniors.

Type saw a kid watching Techno from the stand nudge the captain and pointed to the stands

"Ai'No that kid is looking at you"Type said

Techno look at the direction Type pointed and his face expression changed "ignore that bastard. He pisses me off" Techno said as he continue watching the team during their practice.

Type look at Champ and shrugged it off and continue yelling out orders as well as practice together.

From the distance Techno can see Kengkla smirking and rolled his eyes ignoring the jerk his you get brother hang out with recently.

"Ai'No are you sure you don't want to go talk to him. He's waiting for you for days now" Type told Techno who ignored the younger male

"Let him be ai'Type" Techno huffed and continue dribbling the football to Type.

Type just shake his head "whatever dude but you better tell him to leave. He is literally making you distracted" Type said and Techno couldn't help but scowl

"Stop talking nonsense ai'Type" Techno said "I have no time to look at that snobbish transfer kid"

Type just shrugged and continue passing the ball back and forth to Techno.

Techno ignoring Kengkla until Kengkla came to the where he was practicing and smirked "P' let's talk"

Without waiting for Techno's approval pulled the captain of the football team to the stairs below the stands.

"Hey let me go. This is kidnapping" Techno finally realized the situation try to pry his hand away from Kengkla "oiii let me go you jerk"

Kengkla let go and smirked as he caged Techno's wrists using his hands gripping tightly to the wall and came face went close to Techno until their noses touches each other. Techno closes his eyes to avoid eye contact

"P' No from the moment i saw you that day I knew you were the one. The times you ignored me really turned me on. So sexy" he sniffed Techno's scent and it made Techno shiver

"Smell so intriguing. Make me want you more and more. Mark my words P' I will make you mine forever" Kengkla said and let Techno go.

When Techno opened his eyes Kengkla was gone but the sultry whisper of Kengkla remain in his mind.

"I have to avoid him at all costs" Techno said shivering. Techno went back to the fields looking distracted and Type was wondering what happened to his best friend.

"Hey friend what happened to you?" Type said patting his friend's shoulder startling the captain.

"Huh? Oh ai'Type. It's just you. Oh nothing" Techno replied

Type knew something must've happened earlier "what did that kid talk to you about?" He ask and Techno shook his head

"Nothing happened" Techno said. He doesn't want Type to know about what that kid said.

Type then raised his eyebrows "are you sure? If he's disturbing you tell me and I'll deal with it for you" Type said and Techno just nodded his head

"It's really nothing ai'Type. Techno said "lets finish practice and later we can go out for drinks" Techno smiled and Type nodded.

They continued and finished the practice until 7PM.

Techno and Type soon after left to go the nearest bar they usually go to for drinks and drank the night away talking about nonsense laughing.

Outside Kengkla watch them with envy in his eyes knuckles had tight.

"How dare you P'No. You are mine and will always be mine. I will make sure of it" Kengkla gritting his teeth.

He knew he must do something to get what he wants and he will do it fast.

He watched as Type poured more drinks for Techno and himself.

He continue watching until he couldn't take it anymore.

He drove away one mission in his mind: to make Techno and his. Even if he have to use anything to do so.

"You are mine P'No always. Your body and mind is all mine" Techno thought as he thought of Techno.

"It must be done"

What will happen next? Stay tuned.

AN: hi all. So here was the second chapter. Hope everyone like it. Anywho bye for now