Chapter Six

"Kla I...."Techno said and Kengkla felt his heart dropped and felt disappointed stopped Techno from continuing

"It's alright P. Let's get ready I will bring you eat and send you to the clinic then send you home. I'm sorry for my abrupt confession P'No" Kengkla said giving up.

Techno felt guilty grabbed Kengkla's hand putting it together with his and look up into the younger man's eyes

"Let me talk first before you make assumptions Kla" Techno said and smiled "Yes I will be your boyfriend Kengkla" he smiled and made the first move as he saw the look of confusion by the younger by putting his foreheads and noses together and kisses the younger.

"Don't break my heart nong Kla or I will let ai'Type and Nic break your bone"

Kengkla was surprised by the older male's action nodded and shuddered thinking of the two doing just what his P' say nodded "I promise P I will never break your heart"  Kengkla said and Techno smiled again.

Their story just begun and more will to come what fate has in store for these two.

After freshen up, got a late brunch  by calling the room service they both left the hotel and soon went to Kengkla's car where they drove for awhile and Kengkla stopped by a small clinic and got Techno checked and soon got his medicine and soon brought him home.

Once they arrived at Techno's home he got Techno out helping the older male up to his room much to Technic's surprised expression and ended up being teased by the younger brother and soon Kengkla put Techno to bed.

While they were in the bed  Kengkla smiled and ask "P' will you be alright?"

Techno just nodded and smiled. "I'll be fine. I got the medicine right so go. You need to go home and rest as well. Bye Kla" Techno said and Kengkla just grabbed the older male's hands and kisses Techno.

"Ok P' but if anything happened tell to ai'Nic or call me immediately okay" Kengkla said.

They soon said goodbye and Kengkla left his room, heading downstairs and met Technic who was sitting on the sofa watching TV.

"So did you two had fun last night?" Technic ask teasing him and Kengkla made an okay sign

"Take care of him ai'Nic. I gotta go. I need to go. See you later" Kengkla said and Technic nodded and soon left to go to his car.

He look up and saw Techno watching him by the window and smiled and soon went into his car and soon left the premises and headed home.

All he had to do now is prepare to face his parents. He sighed and thoughts of ideas of what to say to his parents.

"Back to the lion's den" Kengkla mumbled as he drove in a slow pace towards his family mansion. 

He doesn't know that there will be chaos once he arrive home.

What will happen? Stay tuned

AN: hi.Well I hope all of you like this chapter. I am going slower than I thought. Well there will be more to come. Bye for now my sweeties