Chapter Thirteen

Kengkla couldn't help but thought of Techno's expression once he left his office the other day.

Now he became too busy for work and in another one month he will be married to a woman his por set up for him. He finally gave up in life now.

He went to work and during lunch hour bring his fiancee, Lily preparing for the wedding such as catering, rings, dresses/suits and bring her to have lunch or often dinner.

He goes through it and avoid going to places nearby Technic's house.

But one day he didn't realized that Techno was walking around the shopping district alone when he came across a boutique that sell wedding dresses.

Techno was smiling as he saw through the window the wedding dresses when he eyes started to travel to see two people he least expected.

Kengkla and a beautiful young woman who seem to be quite a good pair for him.

Techno knew then what his brother was hiding from him.

He watched the person he loved now smiling the smile he always give to him, just like four years ago.

Techno felt hot tears coming down from his eyes but quickly wiped them when he realized a pair of eyes watching him from the boutique.

Techno smiled sadly and nodded and soon left the area. He with fresh tears cried and ran to the other side of the shopping district and he didn't realized he was being pulled by his wrist

"P' wait"Kengkla called. Techno turned around face to face with Kengkla who looked at him worried.

"Oh nong Kla. Why are you here? Where's your fiancée? You are perfect for each other. Don't break her heart okay Kla" Techno said and pulled Kengkla's hand off his wrist and that's when Techno remembered about what he himself said four years before.

"Go back to your parents ai'Kla. Follow what they say"

Soon Techno said the same thing again and was about to cross the street when he saw an incoming car Kengkla pushed him away and was hit by the incoming car.
"Kla!!!!"he screamed and look around asking for help. The driver long gone due to cowardice

Soon sounds of the sirens from the ambulance could be heard coming closer and closer towards them.

At that moment the unconscious Kengkla and Techno was brought into the ambulance ad was brought to the hospital.

Techno heard a ringtone and knew it wasn't his. He look through Kengkla's pocket and found it. He saw Technic's name and answered it.

"Hello Kla where are you? Why did you run off? Lily was looking for you"

Techno felt his mouth getting dry but started to speak "Ai'Nic come to Bangkok Hospital. Kengkla was in an accident"

"What?? Ok I'll be right there P"Technic said and hung up. Techno started to feel sick look around for a plastic bag. He found one and vomited everything that he had eaten earlier.

The ride to the hospital became quiet and soon they arrived. The doctors became surprised to see Techno looking pale.

He was given IV drip and was placed next to Kengkla's body who was being treated by the doctors and nurses.

He grabbed Kengkla's hand and had tears in his eyes.

"Please survive this Kla. Even if P is gone I want you to remember P'. Stay happy na" At that moment Techno felt one last urge to his his beloved went over and kiss Kengkla's lips. 

He let go and lay in the not so comfortable bed and closed his eyes feeling his heart rate slowing down.

At that moment the nearest nurse saw his condition informed the doctor and tried to resuscitate him but to after 15 minutes Techno was pronounced dead.

Kengkla remain unconscious beside his body woken up and saw Techno unconscious and heard the doctor felt tears in his eyes "P'No...."

He knew or was took late. He knew it was too late for him. His beloved P'No was gone. Finally gone.

Kengkla laid in bed and tears running down his eyes. He closed his eyes and he felt soft hands touching his cheeks. Even though it's dark he knew that hands immediately

"P' No don't leave me. P I'm sorry" Kengkla begging. He saw the silhouette of Techno smiling and caressing his cheeks and kiss his lips and whisper "be happy Kla"

Kengkla opened his eyes and saw his mae alone. He sat up and felt his body pain all over.

"Argghhh..."he whined

His mae saw him and pushed him back to bed "Kla. You're awake finally. Kla do you want to eat anything?"

Kengkla just shook his head and ask his mae "mae where is P'No? He was the one who brought me to this hospital right? Tell me mae"

His mae became silent as Kengkla begged "please mae tell me where is P'No. Please mae!"

At that moment Technic came in the room looking sad.

"Ai'Kla" Technic said as he saw Kengkla now awake

"Ai'Nic where is P'No??  I asked mae she won't answer tell me where is P'No!" Kengkla demanded

Technic knew his friend should know the truth

"Actually ai'Kla"

What will Technic say? Stay tuned

AN: hi guys. I hope all of you like my story so far. This is the second last chapter. Tomorrow I will post the epilogue. Bye for now