Chapter Seven

Kengkla arrived home and found his parents looking sternly at him.

"I'm home mae por" he said and was about to leave to go up to his room when his dad called him

"Son, who is that Techno kid?" his por ask and Kengkla turned to face his por and mae and gulped.

"My boyfriend. I love him por mae" he answered. The expression of both of his parents says it all.

"What?" His por said and came towards him and slapped him. Kengkla expected it. From where he stand he saw his mae crying.

"Does he determine your future? No right? Leave him or  leave this house!" his por declared

"Por!" Kengkla was hurt for letting him decide. He couldn't hurt his parents but he couldn't hurt Techno. He just made them official. He doesn't know what to do.

"If you want to stay with that boy, leave my house!" His por yelled and his mae continue sobbing

Kengkla doesn't know what to say just nodded "yes Por. I will make my decision soon. I will take my leave now por"

He left his parents in the living room as he climbed the stairs and as he went in his room he laid in bed and thought about what happened for the past few weeks.

He sighed and thought of Technic and knew he had to make a decision.

He got up and packed up a big bag and he rushed downstairs much his parents surprise

"Where do you think you're going Kengkla?!" His por ask and he look at his mae who still had remaining tears in her eyes

"Kengkla dear please don't leave us. We can talk about this"his mae said

Kengkla hugged his mae and said "I'm sorry mae. It's for the best. I worked hard to this love and I won't let him go. Not now not ever. If por doesn't understand it I'm sorry I won't disappoint you all anymore. I'm leaving. Goodbye mae take care"

He let go of his mae and took one last glance at his por grab his bag and soon left the house using his car and headed to a small hotel for now.

He checked into a room got himself comfortable. He stayed for a few days into hotel room.

He grabbed his laptop and tried to find to rent a small house for himself.

After going through various websites he found a few potential places and left the hotel to get to the places.

After seeing a few houses he found a small apartment building just few minutes ride away from the university. He rented  an apartment for a very cheap price

He immediately packed his  belongings and headed to his new home.

While he was house hunting he told Technic about what ha occurred and his friend was surprised. He was proud of his friend.

"When are you going to tell P'No?" Technic as as they met for lunch that same day.

"On Monday. I will act as usual. I think I will start getting myself a job as well. I don't want to depend on my allowance. I'm not using my credit card anymore. The money I use for the house rental was from my robot collections I've had sold in the past"

"Wow dude. You sure are thinking far" Technic said "I'm proud of you ai'Kla"

"Thanks Ai'Nic. It's a big decision to make but I know I can do it. For your brother i would do anything" Kengkla said.

They spend another few minutes at the stall and soon they separated to their respective homes.

Kengkla laid in bed thinking of the future. "Can I do this? What if this was a huge mistake?" He shook his head and thoughts "No this is a good reason to be independent. I will show my parents that I don't need their money to live my life"