Chapter Ten

Kengkla woke up fresh and got ready with a suit that made him more handsome

He got out of the mansion after having breakfast with his mae and soon left to his Mercedes-Benz and left the premises on the way to the city.

He drove until he saw a large building ahead of him.

He had a confident air as he drove to the parking lot and got in the building.

He was greeted by the Assistant Manager of the company who seem scared of him.

"Good morning sir, you are here now. Let us escort you to your office" the old man said and Kengkla couldn't help but feel sorry for him.

Kengkla just nodded said and soon he has been escorted to the elevator and soon reach the 15th floor where the CEO's office were.

Kengkla look at the man before him and see he's been shaking like a leaf since his arrival.

"What is your name?" Kengkla said and the old man look up at him and smiled answered

"It's Kwan,sir" the old man said. Kengkla took a a mental note to remember the staff's names. Even if this is a large corporation, he must do what he can to remember all of their names.

Soon they arrived at the 15th floor and soon were escorted to a large wooden door where he saw his name plate on it.

Kengkla opened the door and saw a large room with a glass window overlooking the city.

Kengkla sat and felt an accomplishment

Kengkla sat and felt an accomplishment. Then someone knock on the door and he saw Technic and became quite surprised

"Ai'Nic? Why are you here?" Kengkla ask

Technic restrain himself for being formal and answered "I am your secretary, sir" he said in a formal voice.

"For how long?"Kengkla ask again

"A year ago actually" Technic ask and Kengkla just wondering

"Are there anyone that I know off working here?" He ask and Technic had a small smile

"You will know very soon sir. Now I will now tell you your schedule sir" Technic said and soon both begun working.

Time goes by and soon it's already lunch time.

Kengkla was busy going through some proposals and contracts Technic knocked on the door and Kengkla said "come in" and Technic came in and saw Kengkla working hard.

"Sir, it's lunch time. Shall I buy you something to eat for would you like me to get your car?" Technic said and Kengkla look up from the papers and look at his watch that tells him that it's 12.45pm.

"Huh time fly fast. Get me my car"Kengkla said and Technic just nodded

"Right away sir" Technic soon left his office and Kengkla placed the papers in its files and soon go up and was ready to leave his office.