Epilogue

Kengkla was soon brought to the mortuary where a body that's been covered by a thin sheet was placed in the middle of the room.

Kengkla look at Technic and then at the covered body. Kengkla pulled the sheet off and saw that pale face of Techno lying still, dead and he couldn't take it

He fell onto the ground crying begging. He got up and look at his P' and called again

"P please wake up P! It's Kla. I'm here. Please! I'm here. Don't leave me P" Kengkla cried begging 

It took Technic all his strength not to cry as he pulled Kengkla off Techno's body.

"no let me go Ai'Nic. Let me see P'No. Tell him to wake up!" Kengkla begged his friend who shook his head and finally he too cried

"He's gone ai'Kla. P'No is gone" Technic said and that made Kengkla collapse on the floor as the reality of it was slapping in the face.

Kengkla soon was dragged out by Technic and Kengkla body gave out. He fallen into an abyss and soon enough he faced Technic's family members and Techno who was being cremated.

Soon enough it was the funeral. Kengkla, in the middle of it all passed out once again and as taken to rest.

He was mumbling and woken up by a familiar hand and couldn't believe his eyes.

His P was looking at him weirdly  calling him

"Kla what's wrong? You look like you just seen a ghost" Techno said.

He sat up and look around and they were at a park.

"P'No" Kengkla said

"Why?"Techno ask confused

Kengkla didn't answer just hugged his P' and look up in the sky.

"Whoa. What's wrong Kla?" Techno ask confused.

Kengkla let go and look at his P'and smiled "It's nothing P' i just had a bad dream that's all" he answered

Techno couldn't understand this person before him. Kengkla heard a rumble and smirked "let's go P and fill your stomach"

They both got up and walked hand in hand to Kengkla's car and soon headed to their favorite restaurant.  

Kengkla knew there must be a reason why all those things happening came out like a dream to him.

Only he knows what kind of dream that was and will never tell and soul forever as for what he has now time with his P is all he needs to assure his heart that his P is alive and well and love is with them now.

He doesn't know until when but for now he's enjoying it as it is. With his P'No. He one he has can't help falling in love with.

END