The Twins who Lived

"Up! Get up! Now!"

Ugh, this again, I don't know how much longer I can take this. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I slowly start to wake up. I had the best dream too! Ugh, why did I have to get up? Oh sorry, I haven't introduced myself yet.

Hi, my name is Rose Potter, right now I am in this stupid cupboard with my twin brother Harry Potter. Why are we in a cupboard you may ask? Well this is where we sleep, this small cupboard with all these spiders, you would think I would be terrified of these spiders but I actually gotten used to it. It must be time to cook breakfast, yay (can you hear the sarcasm.)

"Morning Rose" My twin, Harry said.

By the way, If you look at us, you wouldn't really think we're Twin, I have long ginger hair and hazel eyes, Harry, on the other hand, has short messy black hair with beautiful green eyes. The only thing we have in common is that we both have a lighting scar on our forehead, which is very bizarre. How did we even get a lightning shape scar?

"Morning, how did you sleep?" I said.

"Fine, until someone stole my blanket last night" he said, rolling his eyes at me.

"I did? Sorry, maybe you'll get it next time" I chuckle, pushing a strained piece of hair out of my eyes.

"Ya right, knowing you, you'll just take it again at night" he said glaring at me. I just laughed and punched him lightly in the arm.

Harry is a great brother. He's always there for me when I'm sad and always know how to make me laugh. He's pretty protective of me but that's just him.

"Well we better get ready for Dudley's birthday," he said in a grim voice. I groaned and put my head on his chest. I'd totally forget about Dudley's birthday. Dudley is my pig of a cousin. HE IS THE WORST. He's always bullying Harry and I, mostly me because he just wants me to see suffer more. Speaking of the fat pig...

"WAKE UP POTTERS!!" Yup, that's sound like Dudley.

Harry opened the door but was pushed back by Dudley causing Harry to fall on me. Well, this is a great way to start the morning.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked me. He got off of me, helping me off the ground and started checking me for any injuries. Told you...protective. I kept swatting his hands away from my face.

"I am fine, Harry, really" I said, still swatting his hands away from me. Rolling his eyes, he finally stops and we walked outside the cupboard.

As we walked out, my eyes widen as I saw the mountain of presents in the living room. It looks like a wonderland...sadly they're all for my ungrateful cousin.

Harry and I walked into the living room, getting ready to do our chores when our Uncle came towards us.

"Comb your hair you two!" Spat my Uncle Vernon, he was even bigger than his own son, with his bushy mustache.

I will admit, our hairs were getting out of hand, lucky I found a comb and quickly fixed my hair, then handing the comb to Harry. There was no way we could fix his hair, it's always messy.

"Well it's a start" I said with a small chuckle, still trying to fix his hair.

He gave me a small smile and he went to go make breakfast, while I set the table.

Dudley was trying to count how many presents he has, he is as dumb as a board, also a big bully.

"36, that's two less than last year" Dudley whine, spoiled brat.

"Darling, you haven't counted Aunt Marge's present, see it is under Mommy's and Daddy's present" said my Aunt Petunia.

She is a very skinny lady, and is very nosy, always wanting to know what is going on with the other neighbors.