Quidditch

November has finally come, which means Quidditch season has begun.

The first game is Gryffindor versus Slytherin, and of course, I want Gryffindor to win, I mean, I have the twins and my brother who are on the team, and I have had a bad reputation with Slytherin.

So why would I want them to win? Of course, I want Gryffindor to win.

Wood had been hiding Harry from everyone, making sure their 'secret weapon' was safe.

Cedric doesn't really like the idea of hiding a teammate, but he can understand how Oliver is feeling, and I can too...but if we are being real, it can be awkward trying to talk to your brother, then Oliver yelling at you saying how I could sabotage him because we're on different teams, boys...

The day of the game, I wanted to sit with Harry so he wouldn't feel nervous, not that he shouldn't feel nervous, this is the first game of the season and he's a first year, but he should feel somewhat confidence.

"You got to eat some breakfast," I said to Harry.

"I don't want anything."

"Just a bit of toast, please Harry."

"Your sister's right Harry, you need your strength," Seamus Finnigan said "Seekers are always the one who get clobbered by the other team."

My eyes widen, I know quidditch can be dangerous, but I didn't think someone could actually get hurt in a school game.

"Thanks, Seamus," Harry said while watching Seamus pile ketchup on his sausages.

"What about me?" I said jokingly.

"How do I know you're not trying to sabotage me?" He said smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes "Yes I want Slytherin to win, that sounds amazing" I said sarcastically.

Harry laugh, and I could tell that made him feel a little bit better, I just hope everything goes ok...

****

It's eleven o'clock, the game is about to start. Ron, Hermione, Neville, Seamus, Dean and I went to the West Ham fan up in the top row.

Dean was nice enough to make a poster that said Potter for President with a lion underneath.

He is an amazing artist.

After a while, Harry, Fred and George and the rest of the Gryffindor team were walking out into the quidditch field, and immediately the crowd was cheering.

I jumped up and down screaming, and I could have sworn I saw George winking at me.

Lucky, Madam Hooch was refereeing, which mean nothing can go bad...right?

Harry clambered on his Nimbus Two Thousand, then Madam Hooch gave a loud blast on her silver whistle, and then they were off.

"And the Quaffle is taken immediately by Angelina Johnson of Gryffindor-What excellent Chaser that girl is, and rather attractive too-"

"JORDAN!"

" Sorry Professor."

Who was this commentator for this match? He is very funny.

I looked over to see that it was Lee Jordan, the Weasley's twin friend, who was doing the commentary but was being closely watched by Professor McGonagall, good choice.

"And she's really belting along up there, I nice pass to Alicia Spinnet, A good find of Oliver Wood's last year only reserve-back to Johnson and- no, Slytherin has taken the Quaffle..."