Platform 9 and 3/4

After Hagrid told us about our parents and you-know-who, we went back to the Dursley which has been the WORST MONTH OF MY LIFE. The Dursley literally bullied us calling us freaks and how we were a disgrace to the family.

But there have been some good times, scaring Dudley by telling him that Harry and I would turn him into a frog, ah...good times.

But finally it's September 1st, that means...WE GET TO GO TO HOGWARTS!

I've been waiting for this day and  I can't wait to learn magic, it will be so much fun.

I woke up with excitement in my eyes.

I looked over to see that Harry is still sleeping, so being the good sister I am, I decided to wake him up, very peaceful...

"Harry... wake up" nothing happens, ok new plan.

"WAKE UP" I yelled into his ear, which woke him up, I am such a good sister.

If looks could kill. "If you do that again, I swear, you'll regret it," Harry said in a threatening tone. I rolled my eyes and patted his hair.

"Oh...what are you going to d...HARRY!"

Next thing you know, I was squashed between Harry's body and the bed.

Well...I deserve that.

"Harry, get off of me" I muffled into the bed.

"Not until you say sorry."
"Never, I had to get you up."
"You could have just taped me lightly."
"You would have never gotten up."
"True."
"Then get off of me."
"No, it's very comfortable."
"HARRY," I said while I was trying to punch his back.
"Say sorry"
At this point, I was getting really annoyed, so I accepted defeat.

"Fine, sorry"

"That's better, thanks sis" he got off me and I glared at him.
"Jerk" I mumble under my breath.

"What was that sis?"

"Nothing" I quickly said so I didn't have to deal with another trap.

"That's what I thought, kiddo," he said, ruffling my hair.

"Ugh, come on we to get ready to leave, We're going to Hogwarts, aren't you excited?"

He gave me a small smile and said.

"Ya, I am, but you have way too much energy."

"I can't help it, I am so excited we get to leave this place and go somewhere else, where people care about us."

Then it hit me, What if they hate us? What if they are all jerks like that one blonde kid? What if I can't do magic and they have to send me back home? My big smile turned into a frown, Maybe I wasn't ready for this.

I slumped back onto my bed and started fiddling with my fingers.

"You'll do great, don't worry," Harry said, putting both hands on my shoulder.

"How did you know I was worried?" I whispered, looking up at him.

"Come on sis, I'm your twin, I can read your mind."

"But I can never tell what your feeling, I have to beg it out of you."

"That's because I'm the better twin," he said, and I punch him in his arm, Don't you just love twins.

"Still, don't worry, everything will be fine, we'll have each other."

"Will we?" I said.