What do they keep at this school?

"Well done Harry, Wood just told us," George said behind us. I'm guessing they heard the news that Harry is the new seeker for the Gryffindor quidditch team.

"And our little Rose will be on the Hufflepuff quidditch team," said Fred, I blushed a little with embarrassment.

"Fred And George Are on the quidditch team too, Beaters," Ron said.

Beaters...what's a beater?

"Our job is to make sure that you don't get bloody up too much-"
"can't make any promises though, rough game Quidditch-"
"Brutal, but no one's died in years, " said the twins

"Wait...people have died in this game?" I asked worriedly.

"Like we said no one's died in years, so don't worry your pretty little head about it, Rose," said George, but I stay silent, now that he said that I'm terrified.

"Well, we'll see you guys later, we need to meet our friend Lee Jordan, see ya" and they left to go who knows where.

Then, of course, the devil himself, Malfoy and his gang came towards us.

"Having your last meal, Potters? When are you two getting the train back to the Muggles?"

"You're lot braver now that you're back on the ground and you've got your little friends with you," said Harry coolly.

I mentally laughed about what he said, because Crabbe and Goyle are the opposite of little...

After Harry's little comment, Draco's eyes were on me and he stepped closer towards me, glaring down at me.

"What's wrong Potter, nothing to say?"

I stayed quiet.

After what happened last time with Malfoy, I had the fear of going back to the Dursley.

I don't want to risk it, I can't go back there, and if keeping my mouth shut and not making Draco angry makes sure I stay here, then I'll do it.

So from now on, I'm just going to keep my mouth shut like I always do...

"Why aren't you saying anything Potter, too scared?" He said getting even closer to my face, he wasn't wrong, but I'm not really scared of him, I'm more scared of Ron than Draco, and that's saying something.

"Back off Malfoy, or you'll regret it," Harry said, clearly angry.

Draco eyes left me and were now glaring at Harry.

"Ya right Potter, I could take you on any time on my own," said Malfoy.

I knew what was going to happen, I grabbed Harry's hand, trying to tell him that we should just leave, but he didn't even acknowledge my existence.

He only focused on Malfoy
"Tonight if you want, wizard's duel. Wands only-no contact. What's the matter? Never had a wizard duel before, I suppose?" He asked. 

"Of course he has, I'm his second, who's yours? Ron stepped in.

"Crabbe...midnight, all right? We'll meet you in the trophy room, that's always unlocked" Malfoy said.

He gave me one last glare, smirking at me.

I brought my gaze to the floor and I could tell that Harry and Ron noticed because they started growling, luckily before they could have done anything stupid, well more stupid, Malfoy and his gang left.

"What were you two thinking?" I asked quietly.

"Malfoy started it when he came close to you," Harry said.