You are not Weak

From what Harry and Ron told me potion class didn't get any better for any Gryffindor. Snape kept taking points away from Gryffindor, especially from Harry.

He also kept talking about how perfect Malfoy potion was.

Also, Poor Neville, he was drenched with a potion, and made big red boils sprang up all over his body.

Sorry, but what did we ever do to him? He started everything when he embarrassed me in front of the whole class, how was I supposed to know those answer? 

And also what did Neville or Hermione to him?

I am so scared to see all the other Hufflepuffs, I got around 15 points taken away for not knowing an answer. It is just so unfair. What if I asked him something he didn't know? How would he feel?

Me, Harry, and Ron were walking down to see Hagrid, and I guessed I still had a long face because Ron said "Cheer up, Snape's always taking points off Fred and George"

"Well, at least people still like them, everyone is going to hate me" I said covering my face with my hands.

"Don't worry, everyone knows that Snape hates everyone expects Slytherins, no one is going to hate you, Rose." Ron said, and gave me a small side hug.

"I hope your right." I said, returning the hug.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about what happened back there?" Harry said, I just shook my head, and continue to walk towards Hagrid's house.

We made our way to Hagrid's small wooden house, it was so cute, I love it!

Harry knocked on the door and I could have sworn I heard some scrambling and some barks.

"Back, Fang- back."

Hagrid's big, hairy face appeared in the crack as he pulled the door open.

"Hang on, back Fang" he said, who is he talking to?

He let us in and I saw the cutest dog in the whole world, my eyes widened and I had a big smile on my face, I just love animals.

"Oh wow, he is so cute," I said jumping up and down in excitement.

"She loves animals" Harry whispered to Ron and Hagrid.

"That's great, she will love magical creatures in her third year," said Hagrid.

There's a class for animals? OH WOW, I CAN'T WAIT!

"Make yourself at home," said Hagrid, I made my way to the dog and sat down next to him.

"I love him, he so sweet, you must take good care of him Hagrid," I said, and Hagrid beamed down at me.

"Thank you, Rose, that's very sweet of ya"

Harry told Hagrid what happens in potion, even about what happened to me, and just like Ron, he told me not to worry about it.

"But he seemed to really hate me" I said, looking down at the ground, fiddling with my fingers.

"Rubbish," said Ron and Hagrid making me look up.

"Why should he" said Hagrid
"Ya, your smart, sweet, and kind, what's not to like " Ron said, I giggled and went over to him and gave him a big hug.

"Thanks, Ron."

"Um...no problem" he said, a little surprised that I hugged him.

Harry was reading some newspaper, and then said "Hagrid! That Gringotts break-in happens on Rose and I birthday, it might've been happening while we were there."