Too much Trouble

Author Note. Yes I know something that Hagrid said are spelled wrong, that's just how he talks. Ok back to the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd honestly thought that Quirrell would have told Snape about the Stone, but to my surprise, Quirrell hasn't said a thing to Snape or anyone for that matter. He did seem to be getting paler and thinner, but it didn't look as though he'd cracked yet.

Every time Harry, Ron, Hermione and I passed the third-floor corridor, we would press our ears to the door to check that Fluffy was still growling inside. Whenever I passed Quirrell, I would give him an encouraging smile, and Ron had started telling people off for laughing at Quirrell's stutter.

As much as I want to tell Emily, Jade, and Lizzie all about the Sorcerer's Stone and Nicolas Flamel, Harry told me not to tell anyone. Which sucks cause I would love to tell my friends all the things we've found out.

Teachers have been piling so much homework on us that Easter Holidays weren't nearly as much fun as Christmas was. The girls and I have been working hard trying to finish our homework, especially Emily. She has really bad anxiety and was getting really stressed out about everything, but luckily we got everything done.

Jade and I decided to go to the library and find One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi. As we were about to check out I heard Ron say "Hagrid! What are you doing in the library?" Making Jade and I look up to see him in his moleskin overcoat.

Hagrid shuffled into view, hiding something behind his back.

"Jus' lookin'," he said, in a shifty voice that got my interest at once. I looked at Jade and nodded my head towards the group. As we made our way, Hagrid smiled at us. "An' what're you lot up ter?" He looked suddenly suspicious. "Yer not still lookin' fee Nicolas Flamel, are yeh?"

"Nicolas Flamel?" Jade whispered curiosity. "We'll talk about it later," I told her. She nodded.

"Oh, we found out who he is ages ago," said Ron impressively. "And we know what that dog's guarding, it's the Sorcerer's St-"
"Shhhh!" Hagrid looked around quickly to see if anyone was listening. "Don' go shoutin' about it, what's the matter with yeh?"

I mentally slapped myself in the face. Ron couldn't keep the biggest secret of the school even if it killed him. "There are a few things we wanted to ask you, as a matter of fact," said Harry "About what's guarding the Stone apart from Fluffy-"

"SHHHH!" Said Hagrid again "Listen- come an' see me later, I'm not promisin' I'll tell yeh anythin', mind, but don' go rabbitin' about it in here, students aren't s'pposed ter know. They'll think I've told yeh-"
"See you later then," I said.

Hagrid shuffled off.

"What was he hiding behind his back?" I asked thoughtfully
"Do you think it had anything to do with the stone?" Hermione asked
"I'm going to see what section he was in," Ron said, who'd had books in his arm and slammed them down on the table.

Turning around I saw Jade glaring at me with her arm crossed over her chest.
"Care to explain?" I stood there not knowing how to say how we found out that there's a three head dog hiding a stone that can make you immortal and turn metal into gold, also that Snape is trying to get the stone and Quirrell is the only one who could stop him as long as he doesn't tell him about it.

"I'm waiting" I was going to say something when Ron whispers "Dragons! Hagrid was looking up stuff about dragons. Look at these: Dragon Species Of Great Britain and Ireland; From Eggs To Inferno, A Dragon Keeper's guide."

"Hagrid's always wanted a dragon, he told us so the first time we ever met him," I said.

"But it's against our laws" said Ron "Dragon breeding was outlawed by Warlocks' Convention of 1709, everyone knows that. It's hard to stop Muggles from noticing us if we're keeping dragons in the back garden- anyway, you can't tame dragons, it's dangerous. You should see the burns Charlie's got off wild ones in Romania."