We are WHAT?

BOOM, they knocked again, who was at the door? I stood behind Harry, shaking from head to toe.

Harry looked scared but he was acting like he was brave.

Uncle Vernon came down with a rifle in his hand, WHY DOES HE HAVE A RIFLE? Never mind, we have more serious things to worry about, like WHO WAS AT THE DOOR?

"Who's there? I warn you-I'm armed" Uncle Vernon shouted.   

All of our question had been answered when the door had fell and stood there was a giant man, not even being dramatic he has to be around 9 feet tall.

His face was almost completely hidden by a long, hair and a wild beard, but we can still see his eyes.

"Sorry about that" (Author Note, I'm not very good with Hagird's accent, so I most likely won't write in his accent, sorry, back to the story).

The giant walked into the hut, well, really squeezed inside the hut because of how big he is.

He walked over to Dudley, who looked terrified, "Budge up, yeh great lump" said the giant stranger.

Poor little Dudley squeaked and hid behind his mother. I almost felt sorry for him, ALMOST.

"Ah, here's Harry" said the giant. How did he know his names?

"Where's your sister?" How does he about me?

I poked my head from behind Harry and stared up at the giant face who was looming over us.
Even though most of his face was cover in hair, I could see a small smile, it was...nice.

"There you are Rose, haven't seen you two since you were a baby" he said, okay now that was just creepy.

Harry and I looked at each other, confuse on what the heck is going on.
I grabbed Harry's hand, giving it a tight squeeze.

I was still nervous I don't know this giant, what if he kills us?

"Harry, you look just like your father, but you have your mother's eyes, and you Rose, you look your mother, but you have your fathers eyes".

Wait...he knew our parents, but how?

"I demand that you leave at once, sir" my uncle said, sorry, but I don't think he could do anything if he tried.

"Shut up, Dursley, you great prune" said the giant, then he bent Uncle Vernon rifle into a knot like it was nothing.

Crap, not to self don't make the giant mad.

"Anyway-Harry, Rose...a very happy birthday to you two, got something in here for you two here- here might have sat on it at some point, but it'll taste all right." The giant said as he handed Harry and I a squashed box.

Harry open it and inside was a chocolate cake that said Happpee Birthdae Harry and Rose written in green icing, even though he spelled the word Happy and Birthday wrong, it was still very sweet, no one ever gives use gifts, it was nice.

I'm starting to like this giant.

"Thank you" Harry and I said in unison, but after that Harry asked him "Who are you?"

Okay a little bit rude, but we were all thinking the same thing.

"Rubeus Hagrid, Keeper of keys and Grounds at Hogwarts."

Where is Hogwarts? Can we leave and go there? Anything is better than being with the Dursley.

Then all of a sudden, I felt warmth, it felt AMAZING. I looked over to see that he lit the fireplace with fire.