We'll do it tonight

Exams. That's all I have to say. No that's a lie, Exams are hard! Who would have thought that I would be more scared of exams than some evil creep who is trying to kill me. Luckily, we also had some practical exams. Professor Flitwick was calling students one by one into his class.

After Harry's turn, Professor Flitwick called me in. Taking a deep breath, I walked into his classroom.

"Hello, Miss. Potter" Professor Flitwick squeaked. "Hello Professor" I replied.
I was practically shaking with fear about every little thing that could go wrong.

"Don't worry, Miss. Potter, this is a simple test. I want you to make a pineapple tap-dance across a desk" he said in a reassuring tone.

I nodded, pulling out my wand and said the spell. To my surprise, the pineapple tap danced beautifully across the desk, but at the end, it tripped which I thought was funny cause it reminded me of myself and how clumsy I am. Professor Flitwick smiled up at me.

"Well done, that was perfect. Great job Miss.Potter."

Smiling, I walked out of the classroom with a sigh of relief.
"How was it?" Ron asked. Walking closer to him I said "It actually wasn't that bad, you'll do fine"

Walking to Professor McGonagall, I saw that some students already finished their exams.

"Hello Miss. Potter, you will be turning a mouse into a snuffbox, points are given for how pretty the snuffbox is, but points will be taken away if it has whiskers, you may begin."

The mouse was placed on my desk and I muttered the spell, it was a cute little snuffbox. No whiskers, no feet, no tail. Sure, I could have made it a little bit prettier, but I was proud that I was able to do it.

"Well done Miss. Potter" Professor McGonagall said, with a rare smile.

Now to the class, I was dreading the most. Potion. Walking down to the dungeon, I walked into the classroom to see that there were only I few people in the classroom, some looked terrified out of their minds, others looked tired.

"Miss. Potter" Snape snarled, making me look up at him. I nodded and walked over to my cauldron.

"You'll be making a forgetfulness potion," he said. Wish I could forget this conversation. "You may begin."

I grabbed Lethe river water and poured it smoothly into my cauldron.

I let it heat up and grabbed Valerian Sprigs and put it into my cauldron. While I was stirring, I could see in the corner of my eye that Snape was trying to find something to say about my potion, but he couldn't find anything.

Smirking a little, I returned to my work. Adding four Mistletoe Berries and crush pestle into my cauldron. Stirring it five times and then with the flick of my wand, I finished my Potion. It was perfect, but knowing him he would find something bad about my potion.

Putting my potion in a flask, I gave it to Professor Snape.

"Here you go," I said. Snatching it from my hand, he looked at my potion, trying to find something, anything wrong with it.

"You didn't cheat, did you?" He snarled. Of course, he would think I would cheat.

"No, Professor, I actually study and worked hard to remember how to make a forgetfulness potion," I said. He kept looking at the potion, this guy just wants me to fail.