What is going on?

We were in big trouble the day we got back from the zoo. Harry and I had to stay in the cupboard for a week without any food, but Harry would tried and sneak into the kitchen and grab me some food.

Keyword 'ME', I would always ask him to get food for himself, but he will always tell me that he wasn't hungry.

Obviously, I didn't believe him so I wouldn't eat it all and give some to Harry saying that I went to go and get some food, even though I was lying.

These past weeks were terrible, Uncle Vernon would get mad at us for just saying the "M" word (If your not catching what I am trying to tell you it is the word Magic).

I still can't believe what happened that day at the zoo.

Harry and I woke up to a smell that could kill a cat.

"What's that smell?" Harry asked me. I shrugged and nodded my head at the door.

We walked out of the cupboard to see our aunt doing something in a large metal tub in a sink.

I looked at Harry and we went to have a better look, bad idea.

"What is that," Harry asked while covering his nose with his hand. 

"Your new school uniform, I need to do you're uniform, girl," my aunt said.

There is no way in heck I was going to wear whatever my aunt was making, what does she want me to do when I wear it? Act all happy and innocent? Well, guess what that's not going to happen.

"I didn't realize it had to be so wet," I said in a little bit of a sassy tone.

"Don't be stupid, I am just dyeing some of Dudley's old clothes for you two. When I am done you to will look like everyone else".

We both gave each other, giving the 'ya, right' look but we decided not to argue.

Then we heard a click of the mail slot and flop of letters on the floor.
"Get the mail, Dudley," said Uncle Vernon.

"Make Harry get it"
"Make Dudley get it"
"I'll get it," I snapped, so Harry doesn't get and poke with Dudley smelting stick. Seriously, why does this kid have a smelting stick?

I went through the mail to see what we had gotten.

Bills, bills, a letter's for me and Harry, more bill... WAIT WHAT.

I saw a letter  that said
Ms.R.Potter
The Cupboard under the stairs
4 Privet Drive
Little Whinging
Surrey

My mouth was wide open, I'm too shocked to think of anything.

There was one for Harry too. What do we do, we never get letters...EVER.

How I'm I going to give Harry his letter?

Okay, I am going to hide them in my hands and give the rest to Uncle Vernon and then give Harry his letter. This plan is full proof.

Who wants to bet this doesn't work ;).

I slowly went to the living room and gave the rest of the mail to uncle Vernon, not looking at him.

Then I moved towards Harry and gave him his letter.

He gave me a confused look and I nodded my head towards the cupboard "We'll talk about it later" I whispered. 

He nodded and started hiding his letter. I also started to hide my letter.

Then out of freaking nowhere, Dudley grabs our letters and started running around with them saying "HARRY AND ROSE GOT LETTERS", that little jerk.