Chapter 1

Kirishima p.o.v
I was walking to my dorm that I share with Kaminari my beautiful boyfriend after a long day at the library studying for a stupid test I sigh I hope Kaminari is home from studying with Tetsutetsu I thought as I walk past the kitchen I see Bakugo cooking spicy noodles.

"Hey Bakubro"

"I told you to stop calling me that shitty hair"

"No can do your my best bro" I smiled a big toothy grin. Bakugo just rolled his eyes and mumbled whatever shitty hair. I chuckled quietly not wanting to set him off. I went upstairs to my dorm room. huh that's odd the doors cracked opened? I smiled wickedly if Kaminari is home I can scare him. As I sneaked closer and closer I saw him laying on our bed scrolling through his phone I gently put my hand on the door and shoved the door in.

"AAAAAA!" I screamed Kaminari screamed and fell outta the bed.

"Ow" he said rubbing his bum he looked at me laughing my ass off "Kirishima" he growled angrily.

"Sorry love I couldn't help it" I said as I helped him off the floor.

"Whatever" he mumbled I pouted and put my arms around his neck pecking his lips with a small kiss he smiled and hugged me purposely falling back on to the bed.

"Mmm tired" I mumbled into his chest.

"Go to sleep then"

"Mkay" I was about to fall asleep when I heard.

"Hey Kiri I'm gonna study with Tetsutetsu again tomorrow ok?"

"K" I said quietly then fell asleep.

BKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBK
First chapter woooo so what did you think?
274 words