Chapter 2

Kirishima pov
Another stress-filled day and I stayed out later than usual it's practically midnight but finally it's Friday and it's the Friday before winter break when we get two weeks off of school. I can't wait to stay and cuddle with Kaminari for two weeks I sigh as a small smile creeps on my face.

I walk into the dorms and pass the kitchen again Deku and Todoroki are in there. It looks like Deku is trying to teach Todoroki how to bake cookies I don't think it's working laughing behind my hand as I see Todorokis face covered in flour same with Dekus hair the green is now white. I shake my head and head upstairs I see my door opened a crack again but this time the light was off kaminari if we weren't in the protected dorms you'd let a murderer in Jesus but as I get closer I hear faint noises.

Moaning?

No pov
As Kiri gets closer He quietly walked in. Kamanari didn't notice him he quickly turn on the light He gasped as He saw Kaminari licking and biting Tetsutetsus neck and chest while he was moaning softly. Kaminaris head snapped up when the light turned on to see Kirishima staring at the tears in his eyes.

"Shit Kiri it's not what it looks like."

"Then what is it kaminari cause what it looks like is your cheating on me," Kirishimas said his voice wavered tears falling down his face tetsutetsu sat up and looked at Kiri.

"Seriously it's not what it looks like bro."  when he sat up Kirishima saw all the hickeys down his chest and along his torso.

"Fuck you fuck you both" he slammed the door and ran ignoring Kaminaris calls to come back he ran head in his hands when he looked up he realized he ran to bakugos dorm room he knocked.

After about a minute he heard stumbling and swearing bakugo then opened the door.

"What do you want shit- Kirishima what's wrong?"
BKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBK
Ahhh chapter 2 done and I'm going to go start preparing for dinner since I'm pretty much the only good cook here see you next time✌️
379 words