Chapter4

Previously
Kiri stopped crying pulled away and wiped his tears of his face.

"Thanks Bakugo" he sniffed.
"No problem shitty hair" Kiri smilled and I had to hold down a blush god damn his cuteness I know what your thinking and no I don't like Kirishima I-I love him
Present
Bakugo POV
After about a minute of sitting in a comfortable silence Kirishimas stomach growled he blushed and said

"Sorry I haven't eaten since" he grabbed the clock on my bedside table "lunch yesterday" I looked at him in Shock.

"What the hell shitty hair why didn't you eat??"

He looked down

"K-K-Kaminari usually makes me food" his eyes started watering.

"Tch that shit of a cook made you food and it was edible?" Kirishima laughed I smiled "well I'm going to make food now cause I'm hungry to." Kiri looked at me and smirked his shark teeth slightly visible which was sexy as hell.

"Thanks Bakubro" he said while running.
"GOD DAMMIT SHITTY HAIR WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THAT DAMN NICKNAME" I yelled running after him. Kiri was at the end of the hall he laughed and ran with me in tow. I caught him but he lost his balance and fell and the way we landed killed me. I was straddling him his hands pinned under mine our faces inches apart I could feel his heavy breathing it took every inch of willpower to not kiss him.
Kirishimas POV
he looks cute up close wait WHAT??? he blushed.
Bakugos POV
I pushed back to where I was sitting on him panting and blushing slightly. I looked around to see Uraraka and Ashido pointing and squealing slightly. Todoroki on the couch with Deku on his lap sending me a knowing smirk. which made me blush harder fucking half n half found out about my crush on Kiri because of Dekus annoying fucking muttering and Deku knew because me and Him are close.......ish after I apologized and shit for middle school. I quickly got up and held out my hand for Kirishima.

"Come on shitty hair lets get food" he grabbed my hand and we walked into the kitchen which thankfully was right next to where we fell I let go of his hand and grabbed the items for spicy noodles

Kirishima pov
What was with those thoughts a second ago he sat on the counter and watched Bakugo grab stuff and watched how his muscles rippled under his tank top when he opened a pack of noodles and stared at his perfect ass Kirishima blushed as he relized what he was DOING and how his body was REACTING to it he willed his erm problem away

"Oi shitty hair I have to use the bathroom be right back" Kiri only nodded when he finally calmed down the door opened and Kaminari walked in and saw Kiri
Kiri froze when he saw kaminari and he tensed up Kaminari started walking towards him slowly

"Kiri baby let me explain"

"Why why did you cheat on me" he said angrily unconsciously wishing for Bakugo to come beat him to a pulp

"Baby-"

"Don't call me that"

"Kiri I was just frustrated with school and I had a lot of sexual tension built up and I just released it all on tetsutetsu there is no connection between me and him"

"Really?" A voice said it was Sero Tetsutetsus roommate "because I heard you say that you loved him over the past three months" Kiri sat there in shock three months we were only dating for four.

"SERO" Kaminari yelled "he is lying Kiri I promise I lo-" Kaminari was cut off by an explosion to his side

"Tch I leave for 2 minutes and he comes to 'win you back' instead of excepting his mistake and apologize come on Kiri I can just heat up my curry from yesterday"
Kirishima nodded when Uraraka walked in

"I heard everything bakugo you take Kirishima upstairs I'll bring your curry"

"Thanks Uraraka" Kiri mumbled as Bakugo draged him upstairs to his room

*smoll time skip*

After Uraraka brought us our curry Bakugo went downstairs so he could run to the store for more food. when the door shut Kirishima fell on Bakugos bed and cried into his pillow, Kaminari cheated on him a month after they started dating not a week or two ago like Kirishima thought. inhaling Bakugos smell spices and rainforest it calmed him, Kirishima never really liked the way Kaminari smelled, like copper but he just delt with it eventually he cried himself to sleep.

Bakugo pov

Ugh that shopping took longer than necessary. He sighed as he walked into his room after putting everything away he saw Kirishima on his bed asleep with dry tear tracks down his face. Bakugo had heard everything as well and knew they had only dated for four months. He still wanted to murder Kaminari for that but for now he had to clean up Kiri Bakugo went to his bathroom and grabbed a wash cloth ran it under some water then walked back to Kiri kneeling next to him he started wiping the tears with the cloth but Kiri backed away the water had cooled. but he needed to get it off it was dry and sticky. He tried again with the cloth but Kirishima kept moving Bakugo grabbed Kirishimas face trying to hold him still. Kiri started nuzzling Bakugos hand and he relized his hand -despite being outside in the freezing cold only moments ago- was warm because of his quirk. so he started wiping the dried tears with his thumbs caressing Kirishimas face Kiri hummed when Bakugo started running his fingers through his hair.

Kirishimas pov

Hmmm this feels nice why is Kaminari do-wait Kaminari cheated on me and I'm with Bakugo so who's playing with my hair? Kirishima opened his eyes a little not noticeable and what he saw made him blush Bakugo caressing his cheek twisting his hair softly face mer centimeters away.

"What am I going to do with you I can't make you leave not like this but my heart can't handle this kinda pressure why did I have to have a crush on you" Bakugo sighed

WHAAAAAAT HE HAS A CRUSH ON ME OHMYGOD THIS IS NOT HAPPENING HE LIKES ME TOO (he had figured out that he liked Bakugo while he was asleep) Kiri opened his eyes all the way Bakugos eyes widened to the size of the sun and quickly pulled his hands away. hmmmm I'm gonna have some fun with him Kirishima sat up he had taken his shirt off in his sleep Bakugo took notice a started staring mouth watering slightly. when Kirishima started stretching making his muscles move a writh under his skin smirking when he saw Bakugo staring he put his arms down and stood up and said innocently.

"Do you mind if I live here so I don't have to deal with Kaminari?"

"S-sure" Bakugo cleared his throat "sure shitty hair"

"Yay Thanks Bakubro"

"STOP CALLING ME BAKUBRO"
BKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBK
Yay new chapter I made this while listening to Yuri on ice theme song I LOVE Yuri on ice have you seen it? Also I made it over 1000 words yaaay
1217 words