~Holiday Special~

Just a little gift for the holidays!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

NAMEAubin Whittaker

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

NAME
Aubin Whittaker

NICKNAME
Au, Bin

AGE
17

GENDER
Male

SEXUALITY
Homosexual

PERSONALITY
Au is a bit frosty, keeping to himself for the most part. Once he warms up to you he is a big goof ball and an overall joy. He loves many things which include making people laugh and being the best he could possibly be. He does have a slightly deteriorating mental health because of his 'condition' as he sees it as a curse. But he manages, he tends to get snappy when in a particularly bad mood. Nothing that can't get fixed with a little spiced eggnog and cookies.

APPEARANCE

BACKSTORY Aubin had lived in Christmas Valley all his life, never leaving for any reason

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

BACKSTORY
Aubin had lived in Christmas Valley all his life, never leaving for any reason. He only knows the valley and nothing more. At a young age, Au's father got caught in a house fire which ultimately led to his early death. This scared Au as he is deathly afraid of fire now, and would rather be in the cold anyways. His mother became a helicopter parent and won't let him live his own life, she has to keep him from getting hurt or seeing suffering. This had a big impact on him emotionally, leading him down a dark path for his early teens. When he was going through puberty his 'condition' worsened substantially. He has cryokinesis, the ability o make, manipulate, and destroy ice and snow. It wasn't rare to happen in Christmas Valley as at least one person from a new generation had the ability, but he was still an outcast because of it. He found solace in ice skating and has been doing it for years now though, sadly, is not able to do it as a profession. Instead, he preforms for the elementary kids during the Snow Fest. The Snow Fest is when the Valley celebrates the new snowfall and start of the year. It's all a great big thing and Au gets payed decently for doing what he loves. Most of the time he can be found in the woods behind his house where a frozen pond sits, usually skating or practicing his ability.

OTHER
Christmas Valley is the only place he knows, but he'd like to travel one day.

This is set in a fictional place called Christmas Valley where it is winter all year but there's a break in snowfall for about two months. The Valley is everywhere and nowhere, it doesn't exist yet it does. Ice abilities are accepted but disliked among this society and Christmas isn't a thing because it's always Christmas.

~Requirements~
-Not from Christmas Valley
- No abilities
- Has heard of the Valley in fairytales
- Does not like Au at first

~Form~

NAME
NICKNAME
AGE
GENDER
SEXUALITY
PERSONALITY
APPEARANCE
BACKSTORY
OTHER

{Scenario}
You've heard a little about Christmas Valley, only in short stories meant to excite kids for the winter months. But who wanted to live in a place literally called Christmas Valley? It just didn't appeal to you. But, alas, you liked the stories of a young struggling boy with a strange name like Aubin. You felt for the young skater, but not enough to remember him as you grew up. Now it was almost time for you to graduate at the top of your class, how exciting! You just had to suffer through two more weeks of merely showing up for your classes, or not, depending on the kind of student you are. One night, after a grueling study session, you passed out rather quickly only to have a strange dream of watching a beautiful blonde boy with snow white skin skate elegantly. The dream was suddenly cut off to you being violently shook awake and the feeling of intense cold. The same boy from your dream stood above you, fussing about how you could catch a cold and how that would be an awfully dreadful thing with the Snow Fest coming up. "No one in Christmas Valley would miss it! You'd be the only one!" He exclaimed with a smile as he shrugged of his jacket to give to you, after all, you only had your sleepwear. You?