~The Hunter~

•NAME•Leovanni Gram Castro

•NAME•
Leovanni Gram Castro

•NICKNAME•
Leo

•AGE•
24

•GENDER•
Male

•SPECIES•
Werwolf

•SEXUALITY•
Pansexual

•PERSONALITY•
Leo is strong willed and adventurous, wild and intense. He loves to joke and laugh, making most awkward situations a laughable one. He isn't one to be pushed off to the side as be always finds a way to be up front and in the know. He is very smart with good common sense. He can be bold and out there, never lacking in telling you how it is. He has a more submissive and deep side to him that he won't show so he is mostly a very dominant type.

Leo can become very aggressive if his family or home is threatened and won't hesitate to rip a problem out by its roots. He can and will challenge someone, unless of course it is their Alpha or one of similar ranking. He has a very hard time keeping his thoughts to himself and will tell you straight up what he's thinking. No filter, lots of sarcasm, little patience.

•APPEARANCE•

(He doesn't actually need the glasses for much, only when he reads)

•LIKES•
Exploring
The lakes/ swimming
Hunting
Reading
Fresh meat

•DISLIKES•
The cold
Winter
The absence of color
Being told 'no'
Sitting still for too long

•BACKSTORY•
Leo was born to two hunters and he was trained as one. He learned to fight and is very skilled in it, along with knowing every scent of every animal. His father passed away from illness when he was just a pup, growing up as a 'momma's boy'. His mother is still alive and very involved with everything Leo does which can get a little frustrating but as an only child, the woman has no one else to hover over.

•OTHER•
He is well built from years of training and can't sit still for very long, he always has to be on the move.
-
(If werewolf)
•WOLF NAME•
Callhan (Cal for short)

•WOLF APPEARANCE•

•PACK•Cottonwood Pack

•PACK•
Cottonwood Pack

•RANK•
Lead Hunter

°Requirements °
- Can only be werewolf, witch/warlock, or human (preferably werewolf)
- Different rank, preferably higher
-The wolf and the person are two different beings who live amongst a shared body, however the wolf is only instincts and doesn't talk or project thoughts. Intense emotions causes a person to shift. Keep this in mind.

•FORM•
•NAME•
•NICKNAME•
•AGE•
•GENDER•
•SPECIES•
•SEXUALITY•
•PERSONALITY•
•APPEARANCE•
•LIKES•
•DISLIKES•
•BACKSTORY•
•OTHER•
-
(If werewolf)
•WOLF NAME•
•WOLF APPEARANCE•
•PACK•
•RANK•

{Scenario one}
"Could you just sit still?"

Leo is the lead hunter, he organizes every hunt and being so far from civilization (residing in the Rocky Mountains of Montana) they don't always get to visit outside of their community. The community has a rather large population, considering the average among packs, at about 1,000 known members. There's a little town with everything the pack needs and humans even stop by occasionally. Trades are done traditionally with little to no use of money and there is a pecking order to everything. Now, Leo is going on a hunt and has gathered all the youngsters and is even taking some other wolves who don't usually go hunting, one being you. You get to one of the hunting grounds and Leo is constantly moving, you'd think he'd be scaring all the wildlife away. In wolf form he kept pacing and sitting and standing, finally you snap at him and let out a warning growl. In doing this, you accidentally scared away a few elk that had came around a grove of trees. Leo is furious, what do you do?  (Note: He has no mate and it isn't an 'instant connection' mates only become mates if they mark each other and that is only determined if their wolves work well together etc. take time to build up a bond if that's where you will take this!)

{Scenario Two}
I'm too lazy so make it up, location and info is still the same.

Requested by : sekaveco