~Green Planet~

》NAME《Leanna Marks

》NAME《
Leanna Marks

》NICKNAME《
Lee
Anna

》AGE《
18

》GENDER《
Female

》CLAN《
Skaikru (From The Ark)

》SEXUALITY《
Bisexual

》PERSONALITY《
Leanna is strong willed and adventurous. She loves to joke and laugh, making most awkward situations a laughable one. She isn't one to be pushed off to the side as be always finds a way to be up front and in the know. Anna is very smart with good common sense and a very powerful need to help others, her self preservation a little broken. She can be bold and out there, never lacking in telling you how it is.

Leanna may seem like a very aloof and carefree girl but when it comes down to it, she has a 'get shit done' attitude and can be a bit of a hardass. She's caring and willing to help up to a certain point, take her for granted and she'll stop being there for you.

》APPEARANCE《

She also has multiple braided bracelets on her left wrist

》BACKSTORY《
Anna was raised on the Ark, a large space station in the sky built to save man kind from a global disaster with radiation. Anna's mother was a 'Garden Mother' having tended to the crops that grew on the Ark. She taught Leanna many things about how to plant and cultivate, believing that one day they'll be on earth again. She learned quite a bit and has a green thumb. Her father, on the other hand, was a technician for the Ark. He was responsible for keeping the electricity running and all the technology up and working. He taught Anna the most of what he knew, and surprisingly, Anna actually learned something. Her father was floated for some small crime that even Anna doesn't know what it was. After this Anna became... Unpredictable. She did whatever the hell she wanted. She didn't want to live in fear of committing a crime and being floated because of it. Her being only sixteen at the time, she took advantage of the law that stated, 'all minors be locked up to await trial at their eighteenth birthday.' It was a strange law but it protected Anna... For a little at least. Anna got sent to the skybox because of multiple crimes, several accounts of violence and the stealing of herbs. She had access to the crops, so naturally, he took advantage of that. When they announced that the inmates were going to earth, she was ecstatic. And now, her story has just begun. Welcome back to earth.

》OTHER《
She is a part of the 100 inmates being sent to the ground, to check if it is habitable. She is in the world of 'The 100' if you don't know what that is but you still want to rp with him, just ask about the show. This is based off the TV show representation of The 100, not the books.

》QUOTES《
"We may have crash landed on a planet with some weird ass animals and strange plants... But all I gotta say is that... I love earth!"

"Is that SUPPOSED to be glowing like that?"

"Oh, so we just run towards the danger? Now I know why we almost went extinct."

"Well I'll be damned, the people of earth really know how to party!"

~ Requirements ~
• No magic
• Items found must be reasonable in this world, for example, no one owns a phone. Just, no.
• Either know the series, or ask about it. (Btw it's on Netflix in the US)
• Somewhat different personality from Anna

Form

》NAME《
》NICKNAME《
》AGE《
》GENDER《
》CLAN《
Example:
The Ark (Skaikru), Trikru, so on so forth
》SEXUALITY《
》PERSONALITY《
》APPEARANCE《
》BACKSTORY《
》OTHER《
》QUOTES《
(3-4)

Scenario 1
"Just another delinquent "

A drop ship with all 100 delinquents (Anna and you included) has crash landed, taking out the radio system and whatever else was essentially important. While everyone else is mopping around with injuries and the rest too scared to explore too much, Anna is having the time of her life. She already started exploring and checking the soil for growing conditions. "Hey guys! I found water! I think it's a lake, anyways, who wants to go for a swim?" She hollered after running back to the drop ship. Having nothing better to do, you stand to follow Anna and a small gathering of people. In the back of your mind you think it's a stupid and reckless idea, but Anna's enthusiasm just... Got to you. After hiking a little ways, the trees give way to a clearing of crystal clear water with a small flow of water gushing out of the side of a steeping hill. Anna began taking her more bulky clothing off before turning to everyone else, "Well? What are you waiting for!" Before jumping in. You?

Scenario 2
"Survival of the fittest... don't be a dumbass and you might make it."

Anna went on a hike to check out the area, taking in the sights. "We may have crash landed on a planet with some weird ass animals and strange plants... But all I gotta say is that... I love earth!" She exclaimed to herself and actually hugged a tree. It couldn't get weirder than that. You were just out on your annual travels to check traps when you came across the sight of Anna talking to herself and hugging a tree. You knew automatically that she wasn't from there. She was new, and very strange. Did she come from the sky? You saw the flash from a mile away but didn't know it was a drop ship full of people. You hid and watched her for a while, taking intrest in her alone. Your clan had no idea you knew of these sky people which automatically put you in danger. After a week of watching and perfecting the English language you had been already learning, you get closer. You drew her picture in a book you kept, you even learned her name just by over hearing conversations. Now Anna was tending to a small garden she was growing out away from the rest of the delinquents, you finally get the courage to approach her. She looks up after hearing a snap, "who's there?" She asked calmly, not at all worried. You?

Scenario 3
You make it up!

𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 {Individual Rp Book}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara