~Little Goddess~

{ɢᴏᴅʟʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ}Persephone

{ɢᴏᴅʟʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ}
Persephone

{ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ɴᴀᴍᴇ}
Amelia Larson

{ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ}
Emmie, Lia

{ᴀɢᴇ}
19

{ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ}
Female

{Sxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ}
Straight

{ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ}
Amelia is sweet and gentle, a naive girl even in the mortal world. She is willing to help anyone no matter the cost and often finds herself in troubling situations because of this. She will rebel against something she doesn't like or rules she doesn't approve of so often she is caught not following rules or breaking them on purpose. She hates being told what to do, she does things how she wants or no way at all. She's found that it's much easier to get away with that in the mortal world than anywhere else.

{ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ}

{ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀs}Growing flowers and various plants at will

{ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀs}
Growing flowers and various plants at will

{ᴊᴏʙ}
Waitress at Lux, Hades high end bar/ Nightclub
Farmer in old Greece

{ʟɪᴋᴇs}
Flowers
The rose gold color
Mortal alcoholic beverages
The heat
Early mornings

{ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs}
Rules
Bugs
Needing sleep
Only being able to be a waitress

{ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ}
Persephone isn't Hades wife in this realm and doesn't even remember who he is. She decided to visit the human realm when she was still with hades but she's lost all memories of her life as a goddess and won't easily gain them back.

{Requirements}
-Gotta be Hades, can work if oc is a human but talk to me first
-they don't remember each other
-Emmie is baby, treat her as such

{Form}

{ɢᴏᴅʟʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ}
(Only if a deity)
{ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ɴᴀᴍᴇ}
{ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ}
{ᴀɢᴇ}
{ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ}
{Sxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ}
{ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ}
{ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ}
{ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀs}
(Only if a deity)
{ᴊᴏʙ}
{ʟɪᴋᴇs}
{ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs}
{ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ}

{Scenario 1}
"The city of dreams, or at least that's what they say"

Amelia came to Los Angeles to escape things from her past, people to be exact. The very people who could sense there was something very special and different about this girl, Emmie's human parents. She changed her name and has never looked back, she's been running from them for close to three years. She found herself at your nightclub begging for a job, and of course you remembered her. How could you forget your very own wife? So to finally see her at your doorstep, battered and completely lost, it broke your heart. It's been a few days since she got set up in an apartment close by when one day a conflict arises between Emmie and someone from her past. An old friend, "come back to your parents, we miss you. We all miss you." A girl with short black hair. Amelia is shaking and holding a butter knife like she'd been threatened, "go away! Go back to those monsters and tell them I will never be a part of their cult ever again!" She yelled and threw the knife. Your nightclub has mostly cleared out by now as it was the morning and people don't party at 8 Am. Now that an employee tried killing someone, you?

{Scenario 2}
"We're living with the very people who warship us everyday, isn't it great?"

It's around 140 BC in Greece, a few years before the fall of the Greek empire. Amelia lives with her human parents on their farm but her life is about to change drastically. Her father has been looking for someone to marry her but after many attempts men are still intimidated by Emmie, not surprisingly because she is a god in the human realm. She has no memories of being a god and doesn't know why she can do the things she does. One morning Amelia's father came to her room overjoyed and very excited, "I've found someone for you! He's coming later today to meet you! This could be the one Lia," he said and grabbed the girls cheeks, calling her by the nickname he'd always called her by. Of course Amelia was more than nervous, she hoped it wasn't an older gentleman but rather someone closer to her age.  The suitor was of course you. When you arrive you see Amelia out in her garden picking flowers and helping more grow, it's the perfect time to talk to her alone. You?

{Scenario 3}
Make something up