~Jumper~

<Name>Kodaline Cole

<Name>
Kodaline Cole

<Nickname>
Koda, Kodeine

<Age>
18

<Gender>
Female

<Sexuality>
Bisexual

<Personality>
Koda is an interesting case, to say the least, she is an unpredictable lone wolf. She has a mindset that keeps her sane, the world is better when on your own. She does what she wants, when she wants, and never asks permission to be herself. She is unapologetic with her words and attitude, in the end everyone dies anyways so she'd rather live now than wish she had later.

She does have empathy, believe it or not, but she always pushes it back and tries not to think of other people as, well, people. If you get close enough to her, she might just let you in. But, that might take a long time.

<hobbies/likes/dislikes>
Hobbies:
Art (spray paint, acrylics)
Playing Guitar

Likes:
Music
Being alone
Breaking rules

Dislikes:
Being the 'new girl'
Getting called out
People (secretly wants attention)

<Appearance>

<Background>As a young girl her mother walked out on her, leaving her with her father who struggles to find work and a permanent place to settle

<Background>
As a young girl her mother walked out on her, leaving her with her father who struggles to find work and a permanent place to settle. She's always been an outcast and lashes out with art, finding solace in spray painting the sides of buildings or anyplace she isn't supposed to. Her and her father recently moved to a small town in Ontario, Canada (varies depending on scenario) where he got a job as an auto body worker, fixing up cars and whatnot. Koda has started having seizures without explanation and the doctors are scared she might have a deadly tumor growing but they can't seem to find it anywhere in her scans. Now Koda has even less to lose.

<Other>
Koda has this ability to teleport (called Jumping) but she doesn't know it, the seizures come into play for this.

Form
<Name>
<Nickname>
<Age>
<Gender>
<Sexuality>
<Personality>
<hobbies/likes/dislikes>
<Appearance>
<Background>
<Other>

<Scenario one>
Its just another day at Harmon High School in Washington state, and for Koda it's just another temporary place. She's the new girl and she wants nothing to do with anyone, she refuses to start her life now- for senior year. You're just another student but something about Koda pulls you in, and no matter what you get sucked up in her life. Your father owns a car dealership that smuggles drugs across boarders and resells them. You know about it but your father doesn't know you do, this puts Koda in a very dangerous situation if she decides to let you tag along. Although she doesn't know it, you do. It's the first day and Koda is already up to no good, she's decided to ditch school for the art of spray painting the side of school busses. You watch her slip out the side doors into the cloudy morning, so you?

<Scenario Two>
After Koda and her father moved to Ontario her father has married your mom, forcing you two to become siblings even though you both are polar opposites. Now Koda has began having seizures, which is very peculiar so you become interested. When Koda gets intertwined with a very dangerous boy whom she freaked out and teleported into her room, bringing parts of a truck with her. This leads to questions so when you see her trying to hide a car door, you?