~Sweet Serial Killer~

WARNING:Adult themes and gruesome scenarios, proceed with caution

WARNING:
Adult themes and gruesome scenarios, proceed with caution.

[Name]
Eira TaMar

[Nickname]
E, Ra-Ra, Lilith

[Age]
5 centuries (looks 25)

[Gender]
Female

[Species]
Half Demon

[Sexuality]
Bisexual (finds that the female body is more attractive but men are more fun)

[Personality]
Well, she isn't the good kind of demon. She's more sadistic and cruel, lets just say she enjoys the hunt. She's a con artist and a manipulator, ranging from happy, sad, or sultry, depending on what she wants. She can also copy or mimic someone's personality just to get what she wants. It will take a lot just to get her to like you, she has some trust issues.

[Appearance]

Demon form⬇

Human form⬇

Human form⬇

[Powers/Abilities]She has the power to shape-shift into other people and some aniamls, she can manipulate someone's emotions (to a degree), she can also Mirror Travel (traveling from one mirror to another no matter how far), she can also manipulat...

[Powers/Abilities]
She has the power to shape-shift into other people and some aniamls, she can manipulate someone's emotions (to a degree), she can also Mirror Travel (traveling from one mirror to another no matter how far), she can also manipulate fire.

[Backstory]
She was born to Lady Lilith and a mortal man of whom she does not know. Eira is part demon and part human, though taking on more demon than human with her abilities and almost immortality. She does age, but the process is really slow. She never met her mother directly but has seen her through the faces of people she doesn't know. She was taught in combat and seduction. During the Salem Trial, she was accused of being a witch and was hunted down. Of course, she made a game out of it and the rest is unknown. She was accused or believed to be the cause of many suicides and genocides, she was even believed to be Jack the Ripper during her stay in London around that time. Of course no one knows for sure. She's became a sort of myth and legend. After years of trouble, Eira is finally settling down, getting bored of her antics. She's became more involved in human things and activities just to see how mundane she can really get. Just to hype up the media, she's been the cause of some very unusual murders recently. Since her human interferences have became more and more, angles have started to follow her around to keep an eye on her. They won't do anything, unless Eira becomes a real threat.

[Other]
She's a seductress who'll use your lust against you. So don't get too attached... Or do, and maybe mellow out this demoness.

Requirements
~ Your oc is the private investigator set on the strange stream of murders.
~ Oc must be overly curious
~ Somehow a trouble magnet
~ Male or female, bc both will be interesting

{Form}

[Name]
[Nickname]
[Age]
[Gender]
[Species]
preferably a human who can see into the supernatural realm
[Sexuality]
[Personality]
[Appearance]
[Backstory]
[Other]

[Scenario 1]
You are the PI for Albuquerque NM, and a very strange one. You can see into the supernatural realm, so ghost, angles, and whatnot. You always get the weird and bizarre cases. And these murders where strange indeed. Burn marks seared the victims abdomen and up their backs and chests, leaving the faces unharmed. Strange sayings and symbols where burned perfectly into the flesh of each victim, not by a humans doing. You know this. And even weirder, the victims are all very beautiful people. Man and woman. It was clear from every location that some form of night activities took place during the murder. No security cameras recorded anything and no one saw anything. You have reason to believe the killer is a woman, based on the occasional item found, sometimes it's a shirt or other times its a necklace. But no DNA was ever found or matched. Now you sit in a bar after three stressful weeks of investigation and paperwork, maybe you can blow off some steam here. A woman with her hair pulled loosely into a ponytail and a tight shirt comes up to you. "Hey beautiful, what brings you here?" She asks, a little bit of a Mexican accent salts her words. You?

[Scenario 2]
The same thing but without the bar scene, you make the rest up.