~Bewitched~

_Name_Noah Bishop

_Name_
Noah Bishop

_Nickname_
Just Noah, no one has given him nicknames

_Age_
17

_Gender_
Male

_Sexuality_
Homosexual

_Personality_
Noah is ordinary, uninteresting, and lonely. He doesn't like to make scenes or draw attention to himself. If anything he would rather not be noticed at all. Noah keeps to himself and hides his emotions, not wanting to bother anyone with his feelings.

While Noah is very secretive and likes keeping to himself, he would like to have more friends and actually be known as a person and not just a shadow. He is a very emotional person and he's very sensitive even if he keeps it hidden. He's also very clumsy with words and his mind runs too fast for his mouth. He is constantly being distracted and finds it very hard to focus which turns out to be a huge problem.

_Appearance_

_Family_Grandmother- Elizabeth AldenMother- Sarah Bishop (deceased)Father- Arbor BishopOldest sister- Rebecca Kanye(married)Younger sister- Anna Bishop (unmarried)

_Family_
Grandmother- Elizabeth Alden
Mother- Sarah Bishop (deceased)
Father- Arbor Bishop
Oldest sister- Rebecca Kanye(married)
Younger sister- Anna Bishop (unmarried)

_Backstory_
Noah lives in a house full of witches. He grew up with his mother growing herbs and his grandmother collecting crystals and saying incantations. It became normal to him and he expected to start showing signs of also being a witch by the time he turned six but he never did and his family gave up on it. When he was ten his mother passed away and no one told him how it happened, she just disappeared one day. After that Noah became increasingly isolated and his family stopped practicing for reasons unknown to him. His father forbid the use of magic in his house. When Noah got older he discovered his sexuality and that enraged his father, causing them to be constantly fighting over it. One day Noah started showing signs of inheriting the witch gene and that gave his father another reason to fight with him. Secretly Noah's grandmother started working with him to control the magic but Noah isn't the best at it.

_Requirements_
- Not a Witch but sensitive to magic
-not easily spooked
-always bored so up to do anything for excitement
-"popular"

__Form__

_Name_
_Nickname_
_Age_
_Gender_
_Sexuality_
_Personality_
_Appearance_
_Family_
_Backstory_

_Scenario one_
Noah had only just started signs of being a witch, that meant random bursts of magic. He was currently sitting in one of the bathroom stalls of the floor having a panic attack because of his rampaging magic. Anytime he held his hands out in front of him they started glowing and gold shadowy dust started flying everywhere as if it was looking for something. There was nothing Noah could do but try to ground himself which currently wasn't helping and his magic kept bursting from his hands. No one else in the bathroom seemed to notice but you did. The lights coming from the far corner of the bathroom was unnatural so you go to investigate but as soon as you push the stall open the trails of shadowy gold race towards your chest and disappear. The magic found what it was looking for, it was you. Now what?

_Scenario two_
It was around Halloween and the school decided to put on a dance, Noah got chose from his baking class to help with it. A punishment to him. But you volunteered to help with a bunch of other friends. Noah showed up early to start decorating and figuring out what foods to bake so he was mostly alone other than a teacher in the corner. Next to him sat a little gold fox that pounced and dashed around, leaving a smoky trail of gold. Nobody else seemed to notice and your friends certainly didn't. Noah talked to it ever so often and it spoke back in a female voice. You?

_Scenario three_
Noah has sat behind you for half the year in chemistry and not once has he tried to talk to you even if he had a bubbling crush. He kept his head down whenever you turned around to talk to your more popular friends, after all that's what playing sports gets you. Friends. One day you lost your pencil and turned to ask Noah for one when you saw he was spinning his on his desk... but he wasn't touching it and there was a golden glitter surrounding the pencil. You?