~Blindfold~

~Inspired by Bird Box~

[Name]
William De Clairmont

[Nickname]
Will, Will I Am (to his closest friends)

[Age]
24

[Gender]
Male

[Sexuality]
Pansexual

[Personality]
Will is very loving and kind, he will do ANYTHING to keep those he loves safe. Although he hates showing that he can be kind so he hides that behind a facade of sarcasm. He really is cynical and doesn't just trust someone out of the blue, he doesn't like people very much and often pushes them away. He can be rather ruthless when it comes to anything really, that's why it's hard for people to like or trust him but somehow his charm pulls people right in. He can often be described as weird because he doesn't talk much and he observes people with great care.

[Appearance]

[Backstory]Will grew up with only his mother as his dad had died when he was a few years old because of cancer

[Backstory]
Will grew up with only his mother as his dad had died when he was a few years old because of cancer. His mother tried like the devil to give him a normal life but he still questioned why it was only him and his mom. He worked hard to help provide for the two of them and when she died just a few years back, he was crushed. He worked harder and became lost in his work to drown out the pain of losing the only stable thing in his life.

Will always had an eye for aesthetics and scenes so as he got older and became a photographer for a major travel company, it came as no surprise. He was good, great even, and he was working on climbing the ladder to become a cinematographer. He was sent off to Northern California for work and had only been there a week before The Creatures have came.

*Requirements*
~Lives in Northern California
~Is curious about Will
~Know the movie hun

*Form*
[Name]
[Nickname]
[Age]
[Gender]
[Sexuality]
[Personality]
[Appearance]
[Backstory]

{Scenario 1}
It was a normal autumn day for Will and most of California, until things took a teen for the worst. People started going nuts and killing themselves, causing problems and some psychos trying to get others to look. The day just went downhill real fast. No one saw it coming, mostly because if they looked then they'd go crazy, but it just wasn't possible to foresee something like that. No one even knows what it is or how any of it works. Will swerved off the road to avoid hitting someone but crashed his rental car. Now, being a Good Samaritan, you run out to help him and get him inside the nearest house which happened to have other residents already barricading themselves in. You and Will barely make it in and the door slams behind you, "This day is just full of fun little surprises," William said sarcastically and finds a couch to plop down on. You...

{Scenario 2}
You and William became fast friends when he came to California and so you decided to be his tour guide the whole time, and he let you. A bit surprising given his attitude towards people but you didn't know him that well so you didn't notice. You brought him to a little backcountry town and it was perfect for the pictures he needed to be taking. So he stopped and set everything up, unknowing that all hell was about to break lose. You...