~Hybrid~

×Name×Eden Soleil (self given name)

×Name×
Eden Soleil (self given name)

×Age×
17

×Gender×
female

×Sexuality×
Straight

×Looks×
dark brown hair reaching just passed her shoulders, nice dark skin to match. Brown eyes so dark they look black from a short distance. She's tall and slender with average lady-like build.

×Clothing×
random tee-shirts she collects, army green bomber jacket, black jeans, good running shoes.

×Hybrid×
bird (Northern Goshawk)

×Percentage×
60%

×Animal Features×
dark brown and white speckled wings with a 13 foot wingspan

×Personality×
She is very independent and hates relying on others. Eden is very perplexed by things she doesn't understand and can be way too curious sometimes. She has a quick brain and a silver tongue, making fast enimies

×Backstory×
not a lot is known about Eden because technically, she doesn't exist. Her mother signed up to a program with a secret organization called NewGen where the scientists we're trying to create the advanced human. They called these people Generation Alpha. When she was 14 years old, Eden found a way to escape the facility with the help of one scientist. Ever since then she has been on the run, never staying in one place for too long.

×Requirements×
~Adventurer
~Doesn't have a lot to lose
~Older than Eden
~can be whatever but not op

Form
×Name×
×Age×
×Gender×
×Sexuality×
×Looks×
×Clothing×
×Personality×
×Backstory×

[Scenario 1]
You were the waiter at a local dinner in Nevada and see Eden walk in. She seems to be hiding something and won't dare a look at anyone. This weird behavior catches your eye immediately. You go to her table to take her order, and what she orders is quite strange. It was like she was ordering for two but you don't question it. A few minutes go by and she's already finished her meal when loud sirens attached to police cars pull up to the building. Eden immediately gets up with a worried look, like a deer in headlights. She rushes out a side door and began to sprint. You followed her because you thought maybe if she'd done something wrong you could be a good pedestrian and help the police. She sees you following her and runs a little faster, what do you do?

[Scenario 2]
Make it up!