0. Prologue

Notes:

(e/c)= eye color

(h/l)= hair length/hair style

(h/c)= hair color

(f/c)= favorite color

' '= thoughts

----------------------------------------------------

"Shaaaaaaaaaanks!"

Shanks turned toward the voice. 

"What's up (Y/n)?" he asked. You fly down to him with a bunch of papers in your hands.

"Look! That boy you always talk about, Luffy, his bounty went up!" you hand Shanks the posters of the Straw hat Crew. He looks at Luffy's poster and smirks.

"He's becoming a great pirate." Shanks said to himself. He hands the posters back to you and you take them eagerly. You flip through them taking in their info and storing it in your mind. You stop on the last one. "Roronoa Zoro... a pirate hunter becoming a pirate. He's interesting, I'll keep an eye on him." You whisper to yourself.

Just then, you heard a thud near the edge of the island. 'Must be Mihawk'.You think. You run over to the sandbank to see a small raft with one seat in the middle. 'Yep, It's him'. You sigh. 

You walked over and saw Shanks was already there talking to Mihawk, but you couldn't hear what they were saying. You walked closer and they both turned to you.

"(Y/n)! Hawkeyes here says he can help you with your training!" Shanks tells you as you approach them. Mihawk nods in agreement. You think for a few seconds, 'It's a chance to train with the master swordsman. It may take awhile, but I should continue my training with him for now.'

"I accept your offer." you declare to Mihawk. He glares at you, and you glare back. He sighs, "Very well."  he mutters. Shanks tells you to go get your things packed for your trip, so you head back to the ship. As you walk along the deck you see Benn smoking his cigarette looking out at the sparkling sea.

"Hey Benn, I'm leaving with Mihawk." you tell him. He turns around. "Do you need help packing (Y/n)?" he asks. "No, I'm good. There's not much stuff to pack." you answer. He smirks at you, "Tell me when your done packing and I'll gather the crew to say goodbye." 

"I will!" you reply as you start walking back to your room.

--------------Time skip----------------

The sun is above everyone making it seem like a big bright lamp. The crew waits on the deck, waiting for you to say goodbye. You walk over to them smiling and give them all a hug.

"Bye everyone! See you soon!" You shout waving as you get off the ship.

"Have a safe trip (Y/n)!"

"Don't give up on your dream (Y/n)!"

You smile back at the crew and wave one last time before you shift half way and take off with your white-blue wings, soaring over the lush green trees to where Mihawk and Shanks were waiting. You landed on the soft warm sand and turned back into your human form. Slinging your bag over your shoulder, you walk over to the two rivals.

"Are you ready to go (Y/n)?" Shanks asks giving you a hug.

"Yea, I packed everything and my daggers are right here." you answer patting your hip where your newly cleaned daggers lay sheathed waiting for you to use them. Shanks gave you a letter kit.

"Make sure to write to me and tell me if Hawkeyes is being a bad teacher." he winked. You smirked at him. "I will." You hugged him one last time.

"I'll miss you (Y/n). It's not as fun if your not around." He adds looking into your (e/c) eyes.

"I'll miss you too Shanks." You break the hug seeing as Hawkeyes was already on the boat waiting for you. You walked onto the raft and sat down next to Mihawk, waving goodbye once more.

Now your new adventure began.

----------------------------------------------

A/n:

(I will probably update around the weekend if I can. And there will be no Lemons, Sorry.)