10. Setting off to Fish-man Island (Part 2)

Quick A/N:

Hi guys! I'm glad to be back! I couldn't post this sooner because I was busy with school and SAT practice. I'm gonna be updating slowly, but I will work on the chapters whenever I can!

Thanks,

-Blue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

I look down at the Sunny's lawn-like deck in amazement wondering why they chose this as their deck.  I change my attention over to my new captain, Luffy, who is currently messing with Franky's many hairstyles. Then I hear something flying towards the Sunny. Turning to the sound's direction, I catch a glimpse of a cannonball before it lands in the water, barely avoiding the Sunny. Usopp then shouts to the crew, "There are three Navy ships!" Seeing the Navy ships now, I see them fire more cannonballs at our ship, again missing the ship by a few feet. "Hey, should we fight back?! They're gonna get us!" Usopp suggests. More cannonballs come from behind the ship, "Oh, no! It's gonna hit us!" Usopp exclaims. As I prepare to defend the ship, I hear someone shout, "Slave arrow!" Then the cannonballs that were about to hit the Sunny turn to stone and fall into the water.

"Who put a navy ship in my way?" I hear the same voice demand to the Navy soldiers. "That's Kuja's logo!" I hear Robin exclaim. "Kuja?" Nami and I say confused. "They're strong Amazonian pirates led by a pirate empress- a Warlord." Robin explains to us. "A Warlord?!" Usopp exclaims worried. When I hear the words 'Pirate empress' something clicks in my head. "Her name is Boa Hancock. They say anyone who sees her will be attracted to her beauty and turned to stone in the end." I state, remembering her from a past experience. "You know her?" Robin asks. "Yea, we met a few years ago." I answer. Usopp then looks at her through a telescope, "Wow! She must be a goddess!"

At the word, 'goddess', Sanji wakes up shouting, "Goddess?!" as he quickly runs over to Usopp and grabs the telescope. "Where is she?! Goddess? Goddess?" Sanji asks as he looks around through the telescope. Then, as the telescope lands on Hancock, his body becomes stiff like he was turned to stone. Luffy then comes over to us, "Oh, that's Hancock and the others!" he declares happily. I look over to Hancock and faintly see her wink at us. "She helped us. Let's set sail now!" Luffy announces to the crew. "You know Hancock, Luffy?" I ask. "Yeah, I was sent to Maiden Island and I became friends with them." Luffy replies. "That's the legendary female-only island right? I didn't know they were real..." Usopp mutters in disbelief. 

"Friends with the pirate empress?!" Sanji suddenly declares in rage as he grabs Luffy's shirt by the collar. "Hey, were you really training hard?!" Sanji questions. "Yeah, I'm so ready!" Luffy replies excitedly. "Damn... It's not fair...! It's not fair...!" Sanji mutters, sulking. "What's the matter Sanji?" Luffy asks. "Don't worry about him Luffy, he's just jealous of you." I explain to him. I then hear the anchors starting to come up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Finally got this chapter done! Don't forget to comment, vote, and add this story to your list!

See you next chapter!

-Blue