6. The Promise

Zoro's POV

I still can't shake this feeling. 'What's going on with me?'

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up with a headache and not remembering what exactly happened last night. All I remember is partying with Shanks and his crew, and Zoro was there too. But other than that my memory of the night was fuzzy. 'How much did I drink?' I get out of bed and get dressed wearing my (f/c) shirt, and (f/c) shorts. I grab my daggers and walk out of my old room. I run into Shanks as I walk onto the deck, he gives me his usual smile.

"Hey (Y/n)! How did you sleep?" Shanks asks in an unusual curious tone.

"I slept good. I just have a bit of a headache." I reply, weary of what might have happened last night while I was drunk.

"What happened last night?" I ask Shanks, nervous of his reply.

"You'll have to find out for yourself~." He hums in a amused tone.

"Oh and we have to leave soon. I'll see you again when you come to the New World (Y/n)!" He pulls me into a tight hug before he walks off. I walk over to the castle as Shank's ship fades in the distance. 'Yea, see you in the New World Shanks. That's a promise.' 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n

Hey guys! Sorry that this is a short chapter. But don't worry, the next chapter will be longer since it will be the post-time skip. We'll see what happens next. No Valentines day special, Sorry, I don't know what to do if I did it. I'm always alone like many other people on that holiday. Also I might change my upload schedule to once every 2 weeks because I am beginning to get a little busy. But I don't know for sure yet. Also don't forget to vote and comment!

See you next Friday! :3

-Blue