Valentines Day Special!

A/n:

This has nothing to do with the story, its just a small Valentines day extra. Enjoy! :3

(Y/n)'s POV

It's Valentines day today. I need to get something for everyone in the crew so no one feels lonely or left out today. But i'm going to do something extra special for Zoro. I've had a crush on him ever since we first met, but i'm too shy to do anything. So today i'm going to get over it and make him a love poem! Everyone's out shopping but I finished early and judging from when I saw the rest of the crew in town, they will take a while before coming back. 

I went into my room and got out a piece of paper and started to write.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

I love the way you grinned

With your green hair flowing in the wind.

I nod my head in acceptance. It was the best one I could come up with, I just hope he likes it. I put it into his bin and put the other gifts into each crew members bin. Now I just need to wait until they get back. They shouldn't take much longer with their shopping.

---------------------Time skip----------------------

Zoro's POV

Everyone came back from shopping before I did. I handed out my gifts to everyone on the crew except for that idiot cook. As I got to my bin, one thing stood out to me, a letter. I opened it and read the poem. A light blush sprouted from my cheeks as I finished reading it. I wonder who wrote this... 

--------------------------------------

A/n:

Hi! Thanks for reading, I know it was cringy. I am always lonely for Valentine's Day, so I don't really know how it's supposed to go. XD

No chapter tomorrow, sorry. I didn't get to work on it. I'll start working on it on tomorrow, so it can be ready for next Friday.

Anyways, Don't forget to vote and comment! See you next week! :3

-Blue

P.S: Please forget this chapter existed. Thanks. :)