5. We Meet Again

"Shanks?"

---------------------------------

(Y/n)'s POV:

I ran over to Shanks, jumping into his arms. "Shanks, I missed you so much!" I said, hugging him tightly, small tears leaking out of my eyes. "I got your letter. Sorry I couldn't be here sooner (Y/n), I had something that I needed to do." Shanks says, looking down at you with a big goofy grin as strands of red hair cover his face.

I hear the creak of the door as Zoro walks in. "Zoro!" He flinches in surprise as I grab his hand and bring him over to Shanks. "Shanks, this is Roronoa Zoro, the first mate of the Strawhat crew." I say as I push Zoro forward. "Strawhat crew... You mean he's from Luffy's crew?!" Shanks looks at Zoro in shock. "Does that mean Luffy's here too?" He asks Zoro. "No, we all got separated at Sabaody." He answers. Shank's grin wavers for a moment before forming back into a smile. "So do you want to tell us about the crew's adventures?" Shanks asks Zoro. Zoro grabs a mug of beer and takes a sip. "Sure why not." He says as he sits down and tells the crew about how he and Luffy met, the adventures they went through, and the friends they made. 

"Luffy's made it so far, I can't wait to see him again when we fulfill our promise." Shanks says, looking up at the ceiling. I hold up my empty mug to Shanks who happily refills it with beer. "Thanks Shanks." I smile at him and he smiles back. Then everyone starts to party and drink.

"(Y/n), I challenge you to a drinking contest." I turn around to see Zoro smirking at me.

"Oh your on!" I reply, accepting his challenge.

-------------Time Skip-------------

Zoro collapses after his 20th drink and I collapse right after but on my 21st. "Heh. I... win..." I mumble before passing out.

Shanks's POV:

I carry (Y/n) over to her old room on the ship and put her down on the bed. "You've always been a heavy drinker." I whisper softly. Then I get an idea, her room is the only extra room on the ship and she's always wanted a friend. I smirk, then walk out of the room.

(Y/n)'s POV:

I wake up, the sun blinding me. Before my eyes adjust, however, I feel an arm wrapped around me. I grab the arm, wrapping it around me further. Enveloping myself in his warmth, I felt at peace. Nothing but him and me, in this moment. Right here, right now was all that mattered. (A/n- (Y/n) is still a little drunk)

Zoro's POV:

I wake up in alarm as I feel a soft tug on my arm. (Y/n) is curled up next to me sleeping. It takes a minute for me to process what's going on. A light blush covers my cheeks as I quickly pull my arm away and jump off the bed. (Y/n) doesn't wake up from her sleep. 'Better let her sleep.' I open the door and walk out of the room. I jump off the ship and head to the castle for my training. 

---------------------------------------------------

A/N-

I'm sorry about not updating for two weeks! But I'm back! :)

Special thanks to my friends who helped me with the chapter!

mangobus45

See you guys next week! Don't forget to vote and comment! :3

-Blue