2. Awake

Zoro's POV-

"Ugh, where am I?" I looked around the dusty wooden room, then my eyes stopped on the pink haired girl from Thriller Bark. I quickly stood up and reached for my swords, only to find them gone. 

"Stop! You'll open your wounds!" I turned to the voice, It belonged to a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair, and sparkling (e/c) eyes. 'Who is she?' I thought to myself. She walked over to me and pushed me down onto the bed then walked back to the spot she was in before crossing her arms. I looked at her and narrowed my eyes to look intimidating, "Where did you put my swords?" I asked in a stern voice. She returned my glare and pointed next to the bed. 

"Where am I?" I asked. 

"Your worst nightmare, where do you think?" The girl asked as she rolled her eyes.

"My name is (Y/n), and as you probably already know, the girl with pink hair is Perona." (Y/n) said as she pointed at Perona. 

"Horohorohoro!" Perona laughs, "Do you know where we are?" She looked at me eagerly.

"I don't know, and I don't care. I need to get back to Sabaody!" I sat up fast as I remembered the promise the crew made. Some of my wounds started to bleed slightly, but I didn't care, my promise was more important. Grabbing my three swords, I ran out of the room. Then I felt a warm hand grab my arm. "You will stay here until Mihawk comes back." (Y/n) hissed. I stopped running and turned around shocked.

(Y/n)'s POV-

'That definitely struck a nerve.' I think to myself. I let go of his arm and sit down in a nearby chair, and show Zoro to the chair opposite of mine. He leans forward, his head on the back of his hands. "Mihawk is the one who owns this castle, he just left me in charge of the castle while he went off for work at Marineford." I explain to Zoro. "When will he come back?" Zoro asks, curious about our conversation. "Any day now, I suppose." I reply with a grin. "I guess I can wait a day or two." He suggests, grinning back.

Zoro gets up and walks away, probably looking for the exit. Perona floats through the wall following him. You sigh, and walk back to your room. Sitting at your desk, you write what happened on the island this week. When you finish, you wrap it with a (f/c) ribbon, and give it to the passing messenger bird, telling it to give it to Shanks of the Red-Haired Pirates. You watch as the messenger bird flies off, barely seeing it's silhouette against the setting sun. 

"Hope he writes back soon." you whisper. 

"Who's writing back soon?" You turn around to see Zoro standing there with his arms crossed with a scowl.

"None of your business, Moss head." I snap back. A tic mark appears on his forehead. "What was that baka?!" He yells. "Oh please, you're the baka here. It took you hours just to find the exit that you passed 23 times." I argued. He sighs, "Can you show me where my room is?" he asks, turning his head to the side and scratching the back of his head. "Sure, but try to remember where it is so you don't get lost again." I reply. He follows me as I lead him to his room. 

"See you tomorrow, Roronoa." I add, before going to my room.

----------------------------------

A/N:

Happy (Early) New Year's! 

In the upcoming New Year, I'm gonna try and make my writing better and more descriptive.

Hope you have fun!

See you next year!

-Blue