4. Visitor

3rd POV:

After Mihawk rejected Zoro's request, everyone was surprised when Zoro said that he defeated the humandrills. Blood dripped from a wound on his arm as he asked Mihawk to train him again. This time Mihawk accepted.

(Y/n)'s POV:

As Zoro and I walked outside along the beach, He started to ask questions about what happened at breakfast this morning. 

"What are you?" Zoro asked as he turned to me. I sigh, 'Might as well answer him or he'll keep bothering me.'

"To simplify things, I'm ate a dragon devil fruit." I reply. It took Zoro several minutes to think it through, "Dragon devil fruits don't exist, they're just a legend." He states, shaking his head with a frown on his face. But you were already in your dragon form, making the air around you cold. You folded your icy wings against your sides and looked down at the gawking marimo, flicking your ice-spiked tail in amusement. You were about to give a snarky remark when you heard faint laughter in the distance. Perking your ears up, you found the direction the sound came from.

"Pirates." You guess that was what the sound was. "Zoro, I'll be back in a bit." You say, getting ready to take off. Right before you left the ground, Zoro jumps onto your back. "What are you doing?" You hiss at him. "Where are you going to?" He snapped back. "I think I heard pirates approaching the island." You explain to him as you start flying over the water to the sounds that are getting louder as you approach. 

Soon you see the ship, making it's way closer and closer to the island. 'Yep, it's pirates.' You confirm seeing the jolly roger on the ship's mast. You fly down onto the deck as Zoro jumps off of your back. You shift back into your human form and hear the laughter again. You walk up to the wooden door and open it. The laughing stops and everyone stares at you. Then one of them smiles and speaks up.

"Hey (Y/n), how's it going?"

"Shanks?"

--------------------------------

A/n:

Yay! I was able to update, but finals are still here, so if I do update, it might be short like this one.

See you next week!

-Blue