END THE WORLD WITH ME

TAKOBU MEETS THE 'SHINOBI NO KAMI' WHEN HE IS A MERE FOURTEEN-YEAR-OLD WITH SHAKING CRIMSON EYES AND BEGS WEIGHING THE SPINNING OF HIS PINWHEELS

TAKOBU MEETS THE 'SHINOBI NO KAMI' WHEN HE IS A MERE FOURTEEN-YEAR-OLD WITH SHAKING CRIMSON EYES AND BEGS WEIGHING THE SPINNING OF HIS PINWHEELS. He remembers the raw chakra, untamable and he curses too many times and a clansmen beside him (the one always telling him to watch his mouth and straighten his back because he is an Uchiha and Uchiha don't slouch unlike those fake shinobi they call the Nara Clan; laziness is not tolerated in a battlefield and they are the epitome of it with no motivation and devotion just raw selfishness and The Clan hates that) follows the line of his curses. Because if you feel that chakrathat oh-so terrifying chakra like nature and the woods and the trees going against you, like your most trusted companion and their hands slithering all over your body, reaching for your neck and Senju Hashirama's chakra feels like betrayal in its worst form, like light pretending to be darkness, like that story okaasan used to tell about an Uzumaki child walking through the forest to deliver a scroll, only to be fooled by an Inuzuka who fed her to his mutts and Senju Hashirama's chakra makes him feel like a child all over again.

How can Senju Tobirama, rumored to be one of the finest sensor-nin, even defeating the Yamanaka Clan, bare the feeling of betrayal weighing his own brother? Takobu sees a young Uchiha whose years have stopped to four and his eyes spin with the wheels of the cursed eyes, all because of the heavy chakra. The boy falls to the ground and screams of the pain behind the evolution. The Sharingan is unlocked in the times where you are most desparate. Not everybody survives it. Takobu turns his gaze away from the boy with bleeding eyes, breathe heaving and a Senju notices this and cuts his throat with ease. The Senju moves to another Uchiha with the intent to kill. Takobu shakes as he feels more and more of the Senju Clan Head's chakra. He wants to cry. He really does but he is an Uchiha and ━━ Uchiha Izuna falls with a single swing and his Clan Head despairs.

He hears rumors throughout the compound of Izuna's death and he mourns for his Clan Head, the man of strength who tears through their enemies despite everybody knowing of his brief friendship with the man with betrayal for chakra. He mourns for his Clan Head who once had seven brothers and is now the only one. Takobu knows the feeling of death knocking on his door, carrying the bodies of more than enough people. He thinks and thinks; if there is anyone in the world he will die for more than a thousand times, he knows it will be Uchiha Madara. Uchiha Madara who carries the heaviest burden of the clan with kaleidoscopes of blood drippig from the corner of his eyes and he holds everything. He is their Clan Head.