FIRE DOES NOT ALWAYS BURN

WHY TATARA ENDS UP EATING LUNCH WITH UCHIHA OBITO AND THE MEDIC GIRL HE CALLS 'RIN–CHAN' WITH BLUSHING CHEEKS, she is not exactly sure

WHY TATARA ENDS UP EATING LUNCH WITH UCHIHA OBITO AND THE MEDIC GIRL HE CALLS 'RIN–CHAN' WITH BLUSHING CHEEKS, she is not exactly sure. But she does remember planning to spend the rest of the day training with Tsujirou until the boy suddenly left because of an emergency with his team, which soon ended up with her encountering Obito and this 'Rin–chan'she also remembers the burningburningburning hold of Obito on her wrist as he drags her to a nearby dango shop. And while she is fond of sweets like the next Uchiha child you see in the district, she is still uncomfortable sitting with Obito and his precious teammate who Tatara does not see the appeal of.

This Rin–chan seems to be uncomfortable around her too. She has been sending glances to Tatara since Obito dragged the both of them to this place. 'I thought Obito–kun doesn't get along with his relatives,' her face is basically screaming and honestly, Tatara is not even sure why Rin even became a shinobi with that lack of guard. But she did hear once that Nohara Rin is very skillful when it comes to being a medical shinobishould have stayed in the hospital then, Tatara thinks to herself.

Obito devours his food from beside Tatara and she grimaces openly. Before she can open her mouth to speak, Rin cuts her off with a disapproving frown. "Eat slowly, Obito–kun!" She scolds the boy. "You're going to choke if you eat so quickly!"

Tatara watches her cousin rub the back of his head. "E–eh? Sorry, Rin–chan!" The dumb smile on his face almost makes Tatara hit him right then and there.

"Please watch your manners, Obito–san." Tatara clasps both of her hands. "Thank you for the meal."

"Huh? You're done eating?" Obito asks in between his chewing and Tatara looks at him in disgust. "You sure you don't want to eat more? This is your older cousin's treat, you know!"