ⅩⅤ

BEHOLD THE BIRTH OF THEGODS OF FIRE, PART TWO

GODS OF FIRE, PART TWO

THE ABUNDANT GROUP OF SHINOBI IN THE GATES OF KONOHA ARE DIVIDED INTO THREE SQUADRONS, ones that have the following average numbers, as Tekka had graciously relayed to Tatara and Koichi; one to two Genin Teams, a single Chuunin Team which would th...

THE ABUNDANT GROUP OF SHINOBI IN THE GATES OF KONOHA ARE DIVIDED INTO THREE SQUADRONS, ones that have the following average numbers, as Tekka had graciously relayed to Tatara and Koichi; one to two Genin Teams, a single Chuunin Team which would then boil down to an average of six Genin, two Jounin, and four Chuunin. Their own Team Fugaku━━except, Fugaku is not here so they are technically now known as Team Shishiro━━occupies the three slots for the Genin and the one slot for the Jounin. Formerly Team Akimichi, now Team Ikkaku━━who looks as if he is a member of the Nara Clan with his pony tail and his fondness for his facial hair, though notably not a goatie which Tatara finds odd━━is the other three Genins and single Jounin. Their team is completed with the Chuunin Squad Leader Mimura Hamaki and his gaggle of freshly-promoted Chuunin subordinates.

The only thing that stops Tatara from sneering in annoyance at the, in lack of better terms, patheticisn of her assigned team is the fact she at least knows that Maito Gai, according to Shishiro who is a Jounin, is better than Hatake Kakashi in Taijutsu (which she is still in doubt if true but expects that Maito Gai is at the very least, very competent in Taijutsu anyway) and the fact that one of the freshly-promoted Chuunin (and by 'fresh' she means promoted only three months prior) is a healer.

But at the same time, said healer is aggravating.

"Fugaku-sensei would not have allowed us to end up with such ... team," Tatara whispers lowly to Tekka but the warning look that Shishiro sends her says enough about her inferior abilities in comparison to a Jounin. She huffs instead of acknowledging the obvious scolding.

Tekka seems to share her distate but is much discreet in showing it with how his eyebrows creased. "Shishiro-san is at least a member of a clan," he says evenly, "and Ikkaku-san seems to be a Nara."