Aqua Cat o1o

Solaria Esmiré was a very young sad and lonely girl young girl. She lived in an orphanage since the ae of 3 due to her parents dieing of a car accident. She never had any human friends, but when ever she was near water, she was calm and at peace with the world around her. The ocean animals were her friends. She only goes to the beace 3 times a year even though she only lives 5 minutes away. 

        On her thirteenth birthday, Soloria felt the need to go to the beach. So when everyone went to sleep at 7:30, she climbed out of her window and ran like the devil itself was behind her. When she got to the beach, Solaria jumped into the water and something magical happened. Her hair grew longer and changed color. Her clothes changed and she grew a tail. Her hair went froma dull brown to an icy blue color. Her top was turned into a snowy white color and her tal was the color of her hair.

        She found her destiny that day. She was a mermaid, but not just any mermaid. Solaria was the lost princess of Ocheanicah, the lost kingdom of the sea. She went to find the other mermaids and mermen and become the the ruler she was meant to be.

                                                                                                                                                                                                     - THE END -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the truth to this title that I was supposed to right on was that i didn't like it. I didn't know how to start it , but  I got it in the end.

So see you guyz next time

comment and vote!!!!!!!!!!

BYE!!!!!!!!