HELP!!!!! o8o

"Bye mom. I'm going to school." I said to my mother.

"OK. Bye Abby." She replied.

        I started walking to school and I took a short cut through the woods because I was running late for class. As I was walking, I tumbled over a humongous tree trunk. I kept rolling down and suddenly, I started seeing blood.

        As I stopped rolling, I felt sharp pans shooting throughout my right leg. The pain was unbearable and I couldn't help, but cry out for someone to help me.

"Help! Help! Please can someon come help me?" I screamed only to here rapid bird churping. Tears leeked out of my eyes because of the pain and the blood loss. I started to see black dots and then a miacle happened. 

I saw a silloute of someone.

With everything that I has, I screamed out one long, loud Help before my voice gave out and I fainted.

Beeep

Beeep

Beeep

That all I could hear.

I growned. God my hea hurts.

When I woke up, I heard someone crying. Mom?

"Mom?" I said with a hoarse voice.

"Hey sweethart. You're going to be fine ." Mom said with a sniffle.

"What happened?" -A

"You were in the woods. Your friend, Caldin, foung you. Half of your right leg was scraped up with blood striming out of the cuts. Caldin saw you faint and hit your head on a small rock." Mother said. 

"Oh, OK." I said feeling sleepy.

I tried to lay down, but in the process, I accidently moves my scraped up leg.

"Ouch!" I whimpered while whinching.

"Here. Let me help you lay down. Get some sleep. Your going to be okay." Mom said.

"Ok." I whispered.

As soon as I hit the pillow, the darkness swept me away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you guys and girls

So what do y'all think

Anyways, as always:

VOTE!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!

FOLLOW!!!!!!!

Thenkxxxx and Bye!!!!!!!!!