Dear Cousin Anonymous o16o

Dear Cousin Anonymous,

         It's time cousin. The days are drawing near. In a few days time, a will be at your domicile(home) in New Jersey. There's a few things I will need from you dear cousin and it would be highly appreciated.

It is very important that you tell no one of what you have read in this letter.

I am bringing fourteen slaves with me and they will be living with us in your home. This will only last for a few months. I need to know that they can handle themselves before I let them leave.

Cousin, I need you to get two rooms ready. I need you to get cloths for the slaves because the clothes that they are wearing at the moment are tattered and unstable. Seven of the slaves are adults anf the others seven are teenagers so please get clothes accordingly.

Cousin, I will need you to get baths ready. I am sure to think that these people would like to have warm baths to sooth their aching muscles.

The last thing I will ask of you, my cousin, is that you get some food for these people. From the looks of it, they are highly malnurished. They need to eat as much as they can.

Thank you , my dear cousin, for this great contribution. Thank you for what are going to do do for me and all that you are risking for me.

                                                                                                                                With Eternal Love

                                                                                                                                Your Cousin,

                                                                                                                                Sillamare(*)

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hey you guyz and galz.

How are you???

So this is not one of the pop time entries.

This is something I have to right for Social Studies.

I had to "be Harriet Tubman" and guide slaves out of their slave homes.

I hoped y'all enjoy reading this.

As always

VOTE!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!

&

FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!

Thankxxxx for reading and BYE!!!!!!!!!!!