The best Story I ever Read o12o

Hey guyz and girlz!!!!!!!!! 

Ok so this one is one of the few that are true . This acually happened. We were givin a topic and we took it from there. Hope y'all like it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        When I was around ten years old (can't remember the exact age) , my big sister told me about this book. She said that it was awesome or something like that. The book was "Perfect Chemistry" by Simone Elkeles. When it comes to books and my sister put together, I believe what she says because we both have the same thoughts when it comes to books. WE LOVE THEM!!! She told me to read it. The books was off the charts. I mean "Perfect Chemistry" was so good that I read it two more times after the first time I read it. I love the comcept of the whole book and how even though the two main characters came from extremely different worlds, they fell head over heels in love with each other. What startedout as a bet turned into a love story. It wasn't an old or modern ay fairytale. It was spontaneous and awesome in its own way. Thats why the best book that I have ever read is "Perfect Chemistry." I LOVED IT!!!

+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+8+

Hey lovelies!!!!!!!!

How are y'all?

Hope y'all like this

iT IS ALL TRUE. 

As always please

VOTE!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!

&

FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!

THankxxx for reading and BYE!!!!!!!