The Corner Store o9o

hey guyz and girlz 

Well heres the next short story

Hope y'all like it

==================================================================

        One hot, sunny evening, I stumbled into a wall. I fell backward on the grass and rubbed my now forming bump.

        When I looked up, I couldn't elieve my eyes. "IT" was huge, but I didn't know what exactly "IT" was.

I got up and carefully started to walk around "IT."  To me, it looked like a warehouse. As I turned left to walk aroung the third wall, I saw a black colored door. I looked aroung to see if anyone was there before I turned the door nob. To my utter surprise, It opened.

I went inside and turned on what I thought was a light switch and it was.

My jaw hit the ground when I saw what was there. It felt like I was in my own Utopia.

The walls were different color and there were different types of motorcycles and cars on one side of the wall.

On the wall next to it, there were many different types of jewelry and clothing.

I was so excited that I ran to one of the motorcycles and sat on it. When I started it up, music began to play.

On of the other walls turned and food popped up.

This is where i belong and I love it. It was everything I needed and more.

IT WAS PERFECT!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone.

How are you?

Hows it goin?

Well I hope y'all like this story.

I know I did when I wrote it.

So

As always, y'all know the que

VOTE!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!

FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all are awesome 

Thankxxxxxxxxxx and BYE!!!!!