Hey Halloween o5o

Today is the day. The day that I will claim my victory. Cassie will never know what hit her.

        Today is halloween. The day where spooky ghosts and the undead zombies come out to scare people and leave them scarred for life.

        My misson on this cool holiday is to scare the lights out of the head cheerleader  of my highschool. This creature is rude, nasty, mean, stingy and her name is Cassie Catern.

        No one likes her and she thinks that it's funny to prank people on halloween with her dumb tricks. But this year, it will be me who plays pranks on her and tricks her. 

        My plan is to put blood in her locker and tape up alarming notes, with different fonts, on her locker door. The blood is fake of course, but she wouldn't be able to tell the difference because she's dumb. 

        Next part of my plan is the spider stash. It's what I like to call it. This is when I sneak in her nice, shiny mustang and let a couple of harmless spiders lose (By couple I mean like 20-30 of them)  in her car. When she goes in, they will come out. It's the good thing because she's totally afraid of spiders. Ok. Maybe it ain't a good thing for her, but it is for me. 

        Last part of my plan is called the girlfriend cheater. This is the biggest part. It will tie everything together. 

Cassie "loves" her boyfriend, Markus. Or atleast she said she does. He loves her too, but one thing he doesn't know is that she's been cheating on him with 2 other guys. 

If you knew who they were, you would be surprised. I won't tell you who they are either.

        My plan is stupendous and it's going to start in, like, three seconds. 

3.....

2.....

1.....

"Ahhhhh!!!!!!" Cassie screeched. 

F**k!!! I forgot to bring my ear plugs. She burst my ear drums.

"What is this!!!" She ululated.

        Plan TORMENT CASSIE TODAY is in action.

Man I love my life. 

        It's a good thing she won't figure out who I am.

        After all, I'm just your ordinary nerdy with secrets of her own.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Hey beautiful and handsome people!!!

I promised y'all 2 updates this week and this is my second update

So here it is 

I hopre you all like this one.

Like always

please

VOTE!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!

and now new 

Follow!!!!!!!!!

Y'all are crazy awesome

Thankxxxxx for reading and BYE!!!!!!!!!!!