Intro

"Hello!" Says a stunning tiny boy, who is chatting with Namjoon.

The boy flips his brown hair to the side, out of his eyes, which are sparkling with blue from his contact lenses.

His eyes suddenly meet another boys, who seems to have been watching the two talk. A smile creeps up Jungkooks face.

Automatically, Taehyung starts to blush, barely hidden by the makeup he had on his face at the moment.

"Hi." Taehyung smiles, waving awkwardly. He didn't want to mess this up, but he figured he did when the boy just waves before walking off to never be seen again by Taehyung.

Except, Taehyung couldn't bear to let that be an option. He runs up to his lifetime friend Namjoon, or, their friendship felt like a lifetime.

The two had met in 6th grade, and nothing had changed besides the fact Namjoon was taller and Taehyung couldn't tease him for being short anymore.

Taehyung growls at Namjoon, his dear voice pleading for the boys Snapchat, Instagram, anything as he whines.

"Give me his Snapchat. Pleaseeee....?"

Taehyung whines desperately before Namjoon rolls his eyes and sighs, extending his arm outward gesturing for Taehyung to hand him his phone.

Taehyung squeals of joy (on the inside, because a grown man squealing in the middle of a work office isn't very ideal if the boy was still around) and he places his phone ecstatically in Namjoons hand.

"Fine. Here." He enters it into Taehyungs phone with a few quick tapping gestures and when he hands the phone back Taehyung smiles widely.

"Thank you so much!!!! Also, if you roll your eyes that much you might find a brain back there." He says sassily before skipping off.

Namjoon shakes his head.

"Whatever-" Namjoon is interrupted by a loud crack.

"GOD DAMNIT!" Taehyung yells, grabbing his broken phone swiftly and smiling nervously at Namjoon.

"Ahm.. y-you dont mind writing it on a piece of paper for me do you?" Taehyungs boxy smile widens and Namjoon chuckles.

///////////////

How was this? This re-write of the chapter took like only thirty minutes so not bad <3