Part 21

Taehyung sighs nervously.

It's nothing to be nervous for.. it's just a job. He thinks to himself.

Jungkooks modeling company sounds so much better than Taehyungs old one as it paid you more money, but it also took more photo shoots with you in it.

Taehyung blushes as Jungkook wraps his arms around Taehyungs waist, pulling him close and kissing his lips.

Jungkook smiles against Taehyungs lips, and he says. "Baby.. don't be nervous.. I'm going too.. we will have the same schedule basically.. I love you so much.."

Taehyung smiles widely,"Yes.. I know.. I love you too.." they separate after a little bit.

For a short summary, Taehyungs first day at the modeling job was absolute hell.

In A long summary, it was actually pretty good.

The only bad thing was they give you clothes 3x too small, and they also try and make your waist look really prominent.

Taehyungs feet were aching after wearing a size 5 in shoe size,(HOW) and literally the skinniest jeans he's ever seen. His dick literally felt like it was going to fall off.

His shirt was also super tight, but looser than the other clothes at least.

Anyways, after meeting with Jungkook after his first photo shoot, they both complained about the tight clothes together before work ended and they went to Starbucks.

Jungkook and Taehyung had the best time at Starbucks, and a girl that follows and loves their Instagram even asked for their number but they of course said,"sorry.. no."

Once they got home they cuddled each other to death for the rest of the night.

AN: I'm updating okay y'all so don't get mad if I don't update for a day sometimes because these chapters are hard! My brain has been sucked out and evaporated so I'm sorry this chapter sucked y'all 😔