Part 16

At 4pm, Jungkook smiles and kisses Taehyung for what seems like an endless loop before Jungkook finally yells that he will actually be late if they don't stop saying goodbye to each other and Taehyung nods.

"Goodbye!"

"Bye!"

"Love you!"

"Love you too!"

"Love you more!"

"Love you more than that!"

"I love you more than carrots and I'm a fricking bunny!"

"I love you more than coconuts- oh wait I'm not that mean to my in-laws!"

"TAEHYUNG~!" Jungkook whines and starts hitting Taehyung playfully, before running because hes actually going to be late.

Jungkook practically bolts to the car door and he drives as fast as he can (with our breaking the law, because he's a good little coconut) and he gets there with 10 minutes to spare.

Some people are groaning that he's late, but some are cheery saying it's a chance to,"test how fast and quality the makeup artists are."

Jungkook gets his stage makeup on before he gets dressed for the photo shoot.

When the photographers call him over, he does a few poses for their 'Skyscraper' photo shoot.

An hour later of waiting after the photo shoot, he is called over to see the finished result of the editing.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"which one do you like the most?" A nice girl asks

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"which one do you like the most?" A nice girl asks.

He shrugs. "Uhm.. I can't pick.. maybe the second one?"

She nods. "I like that one too!"

He bows before smiling and walking off.

Not long after he receives a call from Taehyung.

He answers it.

"Hi Taehyungie~! What do you need?"

"Jungkook! It's Jimin.. h-he- just get over here please.. quickly."

Jungkook nods, as Taehyungs voice sounds serious.

A Simple Hello - A Taekook snapchat storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें