Part 12

Taehyung takes a seat opposite of Jungkook when he smiles after noticing  Jungkook nervously looking around and occasionally shifting in his chair.

Jungkook eats the pancakes and smiles at Taehyung while he eats. Jungkook is wearing Skinny jeans and Taehyung pretends to drop a piece of his pancake.

He goes under the table and he notices Kookie does in fact have a bulge.

Taehyung smiles before standing back up. He decided to sit next to Jungkook, barely noticing his own jeans becoming tighter and only focusing on Jungkook.

Taehyung moves his seat and plate of pancakes next to Jungkook.

He licks his lips before whispering into Jungkooks ear. "What's got you so hot, baby?"

Jungkook shifts before looking at Taehyung. "Uh, I was just thinking."

"Uh huh?" Taehyung leans forward, making sure to listen.

Jungkook bites his lip. "Uh.. I was thinking about you know.."

Taehyung smiles. "Fucking me?" Jungkook nods weakly before Taehyung turns him to face him.

He leans forward kissing Jungkook for a while. Soon it escalates and Jungkook puts his hand up Taehyungs shirt before getting up to straddle the boy.

Jungkook smiles, feeling the older boys hardening penis against his.

Suddenly, the door opens to reveal Jimin had come to see them because he was told Kookie was sick.

"Hi guys! They gave me a key to your room and oh my god okay then!"

Jungkook looks over to Jimin while still straddling Taehyung. Jungkooks not moving, he wants to stay so he just rests his head on Taehyungs chest.

*to be continued in like a month or something*