Part 7

Jungkook blushes receiving such a message. He takes a selfie for his hyung.

 He takes a selfie for his hyung

Taehyung smiles in his bed.

DaddyAF💜:
I'm coming over.

KookieTheBunny🐰
                 Huh? Wdym ur coming   
                over??

DaddyAF💜:
I'll be there in 5 minutes. I need to cuddle you baby.

              KookieTheBunny🐰:
             Omg Okay 💜💖

*five minutes layer*

The door clicks open (Taehyung has a key) and Jungkook bites his lip. He giggles when Taehyung walks in with his glasses on.

"Hi baby.." he says in his low sexy voice.

"Hi daddy <3" Jungkook whispers tiredly.

"Daddy come over here and cuddle me." Taehyung nods before getting into the warm bed.

Taehyung looks around the boys room. He hadn't been in it before. He sees a bottle of lotion on the dresser and he smirks.

"Baby..?" Jungkook turns over.

"Yes Oppa~?"

Taehyung laughs. "Either you have a cold and you moisture good, or you were jerking off to somebody today hehe."

Jungkook blushes deeply. "I- Umm." Jungkooks face turns scarlet.

"You hyung, you're so hot how could I not." He kisses Taehyungs cheek.

"Aww.. baby thanks but next time tell me and I'll come over so you can fuck something other than your left hand. I swear to god you're gonna have a buff arm bunny."

Jungkook pouts. "Shut up and just let me sleep on you. You are such a fruitcake sometimes." Taehyung sits up angrily.

"The fuck did you just call me." Jungkook giggles.

"A fruitcake." A smirk runs across Taehyungs face.

"That's it, you're sucking my dick, or I'm sucking yours. What will it be?"

Jungkook laughs. "None. Goodnight. Tissues are over here boo, I'll fall asleep to you moaning don't be afraid to be loud I'd love to hear."

Taehyung sighs.

"I'm going to put my dick in your mouth while you sleep."

Jungkook laughs. "Okay just let me sleep god damn."

And with that, Jungkook falls asleep to the sound of soft moans.