Part 6

When he wakes up, Taehyung sends him a message and smiles at him from across the room.

DaddyAF💜:
Baby I love u

Jungkook blushes receiving such a message from his Hyung.

DaddyAF💜:
Ok baby, I gotta go now. Jimin wants to take me to a restaurant with his friends hehe. <3

KookieTheBunny🐰:
I wanna go too daddy 😩

DaddyAF💜:
Umm... ok baby, but no kissing or anything. We can't let them know about our relationship hehe.

KookieTheBunny🐰:
Ok, give you a boner in public and make you die inside because of it? Challenge accepted.

DaddyAF💜:
You're too cute, you can't give me a boner baby boy <3 good luck, I'll be there in 5 min.

KookieTheBunny🐰:
DONT be so sure hyung <3 I'll make you begging on ur knees hehe. And okay <3

*five minutes later*

Taehyung had gone all the way home just to go back to Kookies house. He frowns, but he loves his baby.

Taehyung arrives at Jungkooks house and he parks outside.

He walks up to the door and knocks. "Kookie I'm here, baby!" He yells. The door clicks open and he sees a tiny Kookie struggling to reach the lock.

"Nyah!" Taehyung laughs at this, helping him lock it with ease.

Jungkook walks over to his Hyungs car.

"Wow, a Mercedes? Nice." Taehyung laughs.

"What did you expect? A Lamborghini?" Jungkook laughs and nods.

"Well it's at my house, I don't want anyone to take it haha, plus I drive it everywhere and fans would probably chase after us hehe." Jungkook giggles.

They drive to the restaurant.

*cut to just a random ass scene of them at a restaurant bruh boojee and fucking or something*

Taehyung:
Tonight was fun Jungkook,
Can't wait to wrap my arms around your pretty little waist again 💕