Part 10

Taehyung rubs his clothed erection against Kookies and Jungkook moans, feeling everything through his sweatpants.

"Kookie~ I see how you want to play huh?" Jungkook nods, a soft whimper escapes his lips as he shakes his head.

"I don't want to right now." Taehyung nods, still pressed up against Jungkook. "Okay."

He smiles. "You can't jerk off right now though, and neither can I. You heard namjoon, we have to go get our food, plus they'll get suspicious."

Jungkook nods. "Okay Hyung." He says, smiling.

They open the bathroom door, and no one can see their boners because they always wear long shirts.

They sit back in the booth, and Jungkooks hair is really messy, and his lips are swollen.

He also has a fresh hickey.

"What happened in there?" Namjoon says, unaware of what the two boys had done.

Jungkook raises an eyebrow. "Huh? What do you mean?" Namjoon points at Jungkook.

"Your lips, hair, and neck. They're different then when you got up."

Taehyung turns to his boyfriend before realizing the mess he had made.

His eyes widen and he gasps, covering his mouth.

Jungkook quickly makes an excuse.

"Oh,Taehyung thought it was funny to ruffle my hair, and my lips are chapped so I was biting them, and my neck.. it's just bruises from where I smacked into a pole on the way there. I was so embarrassed."

Namjoon giggles at the last part, and there is a high pitched noise. Jins mouth is wide in laughter.

Suga speaks up. "Ok haha."

Jimin nods as everyone believed the story.

Jungkook stretches his arms out, trying to distract himself from the pain and discomfort in his boner.

He looks over to see Taehyung is biting his lip, struggling to keep still. Jungkook whispers into his ear.

"Taehyung.. it hurts and it's uncomfortable can we please go into the bathroom? Just help me.." Jungkook whines desperately.

Taehyung smiles. "Tell them you got sick. My car has tinted windows, I've checked. No one can see through but we can see out."

Jungkook nods. He turns over to the other boys before standing. "I-I don't feel so good. May I be excused?" Namjoon shakes his head.

"No, we have to talk about something." Jungkook groans.

"God damn it.." he mutters.

He sits back down.

"Ok,so what is it?"

The boys giggle. "Taehyung, truth or dare?"

Taehyung rolls his eyes. "I don't have time for this I-"

There's a pause as Jungkook does the only thing he can.

He sticks his finger down his throat causing him to gag and... you know what happens.

The boys look over at him as he frowns. "I'm sorry I-" they shake their heads and namjoon gets up.

"No it's okay it's not your fault.. we should have let you leave we-"

And before he can finish, Jungkook grabs Taehyungs hand and runs out of the restaurant.

They walk out to the parking lot and get in the back of Taehyungs minivan, which has tons of space.

They go to the back, where the back windshield is covered and they lay next to each other.

"So Kookie... how am I supposed to help you?"

"Suck my dick?"

Taehyung smirks before getting on his knees and pulling down Jungkooks sweatpants in one swift move.

"I thought you'd never ask... " Jungkook looks down to see Taehyungs own erection.

"That looks painful.." he says to his Hyung who nods. "I'm fine, just let me suck Your dick Kookie." Jungkook nods.